|| Halloween Special ||

{Y/n POV}
[Warning ⚠️ Smut, lemon🍋 ⚠️]
(BTW this is not cannon to my series, or if you want this could be in the future.)

"Alice hurry up!" I yelled. "I'm almost finished!" Alice yelled back. Me and Keigo were going to take Alice for trick or treating today since it's halloween and I want to be a good dad, "I'm done!" I hear Alice yells. I see Alice walk down the stairs, "well well well if it isn't the fairy princess." I see the fairy princess costume I got for Alice. She had a pink crown, a pink fairy wand, a pink tutu, pink shoes, with pink socks, and a pink shirt. She loved the color pink. It was her second favorite color, her first was blue, because someone who wore blue saved her and she is internally greatful for them saving her. My costume was a choker with spikes, ripped jeans, a hoodie, and a ripped shirt. I was going for a werewolf style, but why do that when you can make an illusion that you are a werewolf and my teeth are sharp enough to count as wolf fangs.  I justed kept the clothes on for fun. (Its basically Baukgo's halloween costume) "Okay let's just wait for Keigo." I sat at the couch and watched TV with Alice.

After a while I felt my phone vibrat, I checked it and it was a message from Keigo himself.

Keigo: Hey, I'm outside.

                                You: K, be out in a bit.

I put my phone away and went to get a bag for Alice to put all her candy in. I opened the door and Alice ran out. I locked the door and saw Keigo leaning against his car. "Hey~" Keigo says while deepening his voice, he was wearing a police officer costume (you see where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Hello Keigo" I teased him back. He got up and went to the drivers seat. I got into the passenger seat and Alice sat at the back. "Where we going?" "I heard (interest street name here) has those big bars of candy." I say looking on a map on my phone. "Then were going there." Keigo yells. We got to the street and Keigo parked. We all got out of the car and I help Alice fixing her tutu. "Remember if a stranger tells you they have candy inside and you should go in what do you do?" I asked Alice, "Run and scream." She responded with. "No, you come tell me and I will put them in a coffin." I say with a sweat smile. I grab her hand walk with her, Keigo joins in too. After a while of going house to house getting them king size candy bars. I had the illusion I was a werewolf. "You know your illusions look really convincing." Keigo tells me. "Yeah, well I wouldn't be the number 3 hero if they weren't." While trick or treating with Alice I scared some people, I also made this buff man scream like a little girl. Which was funny. It was getting late and I wanted to go home. "Alice were done okay." She gave me a thumps up and walked over to me and Keigo. "Mirko wanted to see you, do you want to vist her?" I asked Alice, as soon as I did she got more excited, "YES YES YES!" She yells out. "Okay, Keigo could you drive us to Mirko's place?" I ask him, "sure thing little feather~" "I don't think little is the right word" "What?! Why?" I got closer to him, "because I wasn't so little last week was I." I could see Keigo's face turn red. "Sh-shut up." "Oh did I get the number 2 hero, Hawks flustered~" I say deepening my voice. He looked red as a tomato, I heard Alice gag. I looked at the back and hear Alice say "eww stop being disgusting." I roll my eyes and Keigo starts driving.

We both get out of the car and head to Mirko's door. I see that Alice brought her bag of candy. "What are you doing with the bag of candy?" "Im taking it with me." I shake my head, "Mirko is more chill, she would let you eat all the candy, im taking it." "Waahh, but I want some candy!" She had a pouting face. "Fine, you can take 2 candies." I sigh in defeat. She grabs her bag and pulls out two candy bars and kisses my cheek goodbye. "You promise you won't eat any of my candy?" "I promise princess." I look up at Mirko, "If she gets hurt I will act like a damn wolf and rip your throat out, GOT IT!" "G-got it." "Good", I then walk back to Keigo. Me and the blonde haired man got in the car, I opened the bag of bandy Alice got. "What do you want?" Keigo grabbed some candy and I grabbed some (favorite candy). We went to my house.