Chapter 41|| Together (Final )

{3rd person POV}

(Y/n) made it to his house and... he needed to clean everything. He went to the fridge and all the food smelled like death it's self. First thing was to throw away all the disgusting food, then clean the apartment. It was gonna be a long day.

To sum the cleaning (Y/n) found a dead rat, a random condom which he threw away since it seemed sus, a spider that was pregnant, he found out the hard way it was pregnant, a cum sock which he threw away because the villain used it to master bait.

Three garbage bags were full, and a exhausted (y/n) sat down on his couch. Sweat was visible all over him, turned on the fan to help cool himself down.

Now finally his apartment was liveable. Luckily he left Alice at Keigo's since he knew he would need to do some cleaning. He went out to throw away all the trash.

It was already night. And (Y/n) was hungry, so he ordered take out. And after that he fell asleep on the couch.

<The next morning>

(Y/n) opened his (e/c) eyes. He sat up and rubbed his neck. He grabbed his phone to check the time. It was 9:48. The (h/c) haired male got up and stretched his limbs. He haven't gotten good sleep in a while, since the person possessing him did a lot of uncomfortable positions when he slept, and unfortunately for the (h/c) haired male he had to pay the consequences of how he slept.

(Y/n) went to the bathroom and did his business. When he was finished he texted Keigo telling him that he was going to get Alice.

(Y/n):
Hey I'm going to pick up Alice soon, can you tell her to be ready?

Target: Yeah I'll get her ready.

(Y/n) noticed the name for Keigo. *Oh right, he changed it to target, better change it back to Keigo.* So he did just that. Then (Y/n) went to his room to get some clothes to shower.

He started to hot/cold water and started washing himself. Then a memory came back in his head.

(Memory )

Keigo took a deep breath, "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU (Y/N)!!!"

(Memory ends)

(Y/n) had completely forgotten that Keigo confused to him. *Oh fuck, I forgot that Keigo confessed to me.* A small blush crept on his cheeks, *Well... I mean he is cute. Just fuck it I do like him too.* (Y/n) thought as he turned off the water.

He grabbed his clothes and changed into them. (Y/n) put on some deodorant and grabbed his keys. He went towards the grocery store to get food so he wouldn't have to worry about that when he brings Alice home.

After he returned home to drop off the groceries he finally went to the winged hero's apartment.

~ ~ ~ ~

The (h/c) haired male knocked on the door. The winged hero Keigo opened the door. "Hey (Y/n)." Keigo said with a smile on his face. "Hey", (Y/n) said while giving Keigo a small wave. "Alice is in the living room." Keigo said as he pointed to the location of the living room. "Oh yeah... hey can I talk to you in private?" Keigo was confused on what he ment, *what was there to talk about?* But Keigo got out of his thoughts when he said, "yeah sure, we can go to my room." (Y/n) nodded and walked inside to the big apartment.

Keigo walked in first, while (Y/n) was behind him and closed the door behind him. Keigo sat on his bed and waited for what (Y/n) wanted to talk about. "So?" "I know you like me Keigo." (Y/n) said bluntly. Keigo's golden eyes widen. "W-what? W-who told you that l-lie?" Keigo said while stuttering a bit. Keigo was now scared that (Y/n) would reject him, he was shaking a bit from that fear.