Part 8 || Beach day

(You know we doing it)
(Y/n POV)

Today was a really hot day in Japan. My hero costume gets me sweaty so I decided to make two. One for hot days and one for not hot days.

The hero costume reviles my shoulders its basically like a tank top , I only have gloves,also I have tight black jeans, its also my mark on my chest is different its like a sun.

(I did the best I could, also for the X on the chest they both have the same color.)

I wore it and it felt way better than my other hero costume. Everyone left work early since it was very hot in the agency. Then I got a text

Keigo: Hey Blue it's really hot today want to go to the beach, me and Mirko are planning on going.

You:Sure why not, what time are we going.

Keigo: At 17:00 (5:00pm)

You:Okay cya there.

Great your gonna have to look for some things to swim in. *Maldita sea*(Dammit) I looked around and found nothing. *Great I'm gonna have to buy some.* I went to the store to find some swimming trunks. I ended up finding some light blue swimming trunks with a shark on the side. So I bought it. *It better be worth 4,247 yen(I don't know if that is 40$ or not, I don't know if it is.)

I check the time and its 15:24 (3:24 pm) so might as well do some hero work.

{Time skip}

After an hour of looking around and stopping 3 robberys I checked the time I  have 30 minutes. *Wait am I gonna walk there? I dont have a car cause I never needed one... oh god better start walking*

(Y/n POV ends)

You made to the beach, you had the swimming truncks on and a blue shirt on.(Because your self conscious about your body) You look around to find Keigo and Mirko you don't find them so you decided to text him

You: Were are you?

Keigo: Oh your here, i'll fly up and find you.

You: Okay.

You waited for Keigo to find you, you were sitting on a bench on your phone when you hear "My my my if it ain't Blue X." They place a hand on your shoulder and your reflexes kick in and you punch the person. You look to see Keigo. "OH GOD IM SO SORRY KEIGO!" You basically yell. "It's okay I shouldn't of snuck up on you." He says with a smile. You grave something to wipe his nose cause you see it's bleeding. You see Keigo face turn red. "Look up." You say, "What why?" He replied. "Blood is rushing to your nose." "How could you tell?" "Your face is all red." "Oh." You put a tissue in his nose so he wouldn't bleed everywhere.

You made it to the spot and you seen Mirko chilling on a backpack chair. You and Keigo made it to her. "Sup Mirko." Keigo said. You just waved. "Oh~ I didn't know you were going to bring a cutie." Mirko said. You had a small blush on your face. Cause no one ever called you cute. "Uhhh thanks?" *Yea thank you for calling me cute... God this is gonna be a long day.* Keigo took off his shirt and Mirko was already in her bikini. It took you a minute to process *Oh god.* "Hey take off your shirt were going in the water." Keigo said. *oh shit* "Oh it's okay I brought another shirt." "Come on no need to be shamed of your body." Mirko said. Keigo and Mirko both pleaded. You got annoyed so you decided just to do it for a bit. "Okay fine." You took off your shirt and...

{y/n POV ends}
{Keigo POV}

*He probably has stretch marks, which is fine since I want him to fell comparable around me and Mirko.* He took off his shirt and I blushed when I seen his bottom abs, he takes it off and... *Are those scars?* I looked around his body and he had a bunch  scars and one big one on his chest that was in a shape of an X. He looked away from us. He used the shirt to cover his body and said "C-can I put on the shirt now." Me and Mirko both nodded. I wanted to ask what happened but decided to let it go. "W-well let d-do what w-we came h-here to do." Y/n said. "And that is?" Mirko asked. Blue graved both of us in his arms and ran towards the water. I was kinda impressed that he could hold me and Mirko at the same time. And then he threw us in the water with him coming in the water too. We had fun that day.

{Keigo POV ends}
{4 hours later}
{No one POV(forgot what POV its called)}

After a long day of fun you walked back to your apartment and went to sleep.

Keigo and Mirko were talking and Mirko said "Do you have a crush on y/n?" W-what n-no I dont." Keigo said with a blush forming on his face. Mirko smirked "Yes you doooo~." "No I dont why would you think that!?" Keigo asked. "Because you were looking at him alot and blush everytime he smiled at you, also before I met him you talking about him alot." "I- well I don't have a crush on him." Keigo said crossing his arms. "We'll see about that."