Part 4 || Past nightmare

(Y/n POV)

"P-please don't h-hurt m-me." She cried.
"I'm sorry but you broke the rules, you can't be forgiven." I said. I lifted the knife and brought it down to her throat. She was dead on the floor. I felt sick.

"It's okay, she knew what would happened if she got caught." A man said. "What did she do?" You questioned. "She gave one of the lower class some food." The man responded. I felt bad that she tried to do the right thing but got punished for it.

(y/n POV ends)

You were sent back to your room. You always hated sleeping. Sleeping on the floor didn't make your back feel better. You were in the upper ranks of the facility. That means you would get more food. And things to better sleep with. Which was only a pillow and a blanket which was a rag. That was your bed.

You would sleep at 21:30 (9:30 pm) and wake up at 5:00 in the morning. You would eat breakfast which was a fruit and a piece of bread. And after training with your master until 12:00, eat lunch which was always jell-o with a piece of bread. After you would train some more with your master until 17:00(5:00pm) After that you would stay in your room til it's bedtime.

But sometimes they would call you to  execute someone who broke the rules. You were the executer. They would threaten the kids that you would go and kill them if they didn't follow the rules.

You looked under the rag to grave your dairy. You put another line down. You had 153 lines. The lines shows people you kill for breaking the rules.

A man came into your room and told you someone broke the rules. You knew what that meant. You could never say no. If you did you would not have breakfast and lunch also you would get electrocuted by a taser.

You went into a room you called "The death room" cause all the executions happened in that room. You saw your friend was crying. *Dont tell me...*
"What is she doing here?" You asked him. He replied with " She's the one your killing." My eyes widen. She was the only person that was my friends she was a nice sweat girl. But you had to kill her.

"W-what no I dont want to kill her." You said in a pleading tone. You backed away from the man. You see from the corner of your eye Another man pulling out a taser.

You used your quirk manipulate to levitate the knife so you don't get close. You threw the knife to the man's throat. You killed him. But you also accidentally kill your friends too.

A bunch of people came in the room with tasers. You were pissed that they tried to make you kill your friend, even if you did kill her. You lifted everyone up by there throats, and broke there necks.

Eight dead bodies were on the floor in front of you. You opened the door and ran out. Luckily you found matches last week. When you ran out you cut a car's part where oil leaked out. You set a match on put it on the oil. It made an explosion. It was just you need to escape.

You turned around to see the building on fire. And kids escaping the fire. You saw one burn to death.

You woke up in a cold sweat from your bed, you looked at your phone, it was 4:24. You really couldn't go to sleep.