26

It's been almost 1 hour and the three of us are spread over the couch laughing over stupid things. I didn't drink alcohol but the others had, Jungkook kept spilling his drink and that fuelled the laughter even more. Namjoon tried to keep his drinking low due to me but I felt myself smile when I saw him enjoying himself.

Everynow and then I will catch a glimpse of what looks like Mark walking around the living room, his eyes finding mine. But he is quickly put off when jungkook spots his presence and goes on the defensive, pulling me back into their conversation and away from Mark's gaze.

The phone on the coffee table buzzed and Jungkook reaches forwards taking it and a wide smile becomes forced onto his face. "How fun?! My brother is here. The quicker I can get this over with, the faster we can leave and have a real party." Jungkook said. He was quite intoxicated and I sniggered at the way his words slurred into each other.

He started to type very slowly on the keyboard and then pressed hard on what I assume to be the send button. He tried to get himself off of the couch, only to struggle. It took him and Namjoon a good five minutes of scrambling around over the couch just for him to sit on the edge.

My stomach turned and I felt that feeling you get when you know that someone is watching you. I looked around, expecting to see Mark but I was surprised when on one was looking in my direction. Mark was by the dining room talking to a group of men. Everyone was in their own conversation but I couldn't shake the feeling.

I moved my eyes back to Jungkook who was leaning against Namjoon as some type of support. "Little brother!" someone shouted. All three of us looked to where the noise came from. A man walked across the living room a goofy smile lit up on his face.

Jungkook's drunk ass got up and he hugged the man as soon as he got to our table. Jungkook turned to his brother so that he faced me and Namjoon. I stood up as I assumed that Jungkook was going to introduce us to his brother.

"Guys this is my brother, Yugyeom." Jungkook said. I nodded back as Namjoon introduced me to his brother and then Namjoon. Yugyeom seemed sweet. Yugyeom turned around and waved his hand. Just at that moment, my phone buzzed and I looked down into my purse whilst I heard Jungkook and his brother talking.

"My boss came, I hope you don't mind." Yugyeom said. My eyes didn't leave my bag as I shook my head automatically. I can't find my phone...aha! I got it! I unlocked my phone and saw a new message from an unknown number.

.

"Leave now" was the text message. I felt confused as my eyes scanned over the message.

.

"Ahh, here he is..." Yugyeom said. I looked up still confused but my conscious was telling me to ignore it and to be at least polite to the people around me. A tall man with dark, hypnotising eyes walked over. He had his eyes focused on Yugyeom but he soon moved them around the crowd.

 He had his eyes focused on Yugyeom but he soon moved them around the crowd

"Pleasure to meet you all, my name is JB" the man said. He wore a very clean dress shirt and jeans held up by a very expensive belt. My phone buzzed again and my curiosity grew, but I ignored it and kept smiling at the two new arrivals.

"JB, this is Jungkook and his friends. Jungkook is my little brother and he is the one who could help us. He is very good with hacking and computers." Yugyeom said. Jungkook chuckled and leant on his brother. His eyes glossed over as he looked in my direction.

"Y/N can hack too! She may even be better than me. She hacked into a nightclub once." Jungkook said. The two men looked in my direction as I smiled nervously. Yugyeom smiled back as he knew his brother was drunk. But the other guy, JB...

He seemed to be looking at every inch of me inspecting my body and every feature of my face. Something was very odd about him. I had to get him to stop looking at me so I went to the only thing that I could think of to get my attention off of him. My phone.

I pulled my phone out and looked at the new message.

.

"Y/N, Leave now. Go upstairs. Take the first door on the right. Trust me."

.

I closed the message and put my phone back in my purse, my heart was racing. They know my name. Were they here?

"Well, maybe your friend...Y/N, could help us too." JB suggested. His voice was like his eyes, deep dark. His words were collected and clear especially compared to Jungkook's. He forced his eyes to look into mine and I felt trapped.

Now I don't know what to do. Follow the message from some random stranger or stay here and keep on receiving crept vibes off of Yugyeom's boss. "That would help, let's go to the room and get some privacy." Yugueom said. So I can be in a room with this man I don't know and is giving me very bad vibes. Hell No.

"I'll stay here, you guys go ahead." Namjoon said. "Yeah, you go ahead, I have to go somewhere.... Excuse me." I said as I hurried away before anyone could protest. The sound of Jungkook meaning behind me was my least concern as I felt JB's stare burning into my back.

I turned to the corner so I was out of sight and I found the stairs to the second level of the house. This place was too big for someone like me to navigate.

...

I walked up the dimly lit staircase and up to the second floor of the house. My steps were careful but my mind was racing. The second floor was even darker but I managed to see what was there. I looked to my side and saw doors linking the corridor.

The phone continued to buzz in my bag but I was on my way so I ignored it.

.

"Take the first door on the right."

.

'What am I doing? I don't even know who this person is?' I had walked down the hallway, and I was now standing in front of the first door on the right. It's not too late to turn back now. I don't have to go in. I have left the room like the message read. I can go and get Namjoon and Jungkook and get out of here.

I turned on my heel, my body preparing me to leave when I hear heels walking up the stairs towards me accompanied by a familiar voice. Just when it registers who it is I freeze when I see a random girl holding onto a tall man.

.

The man was Bambam.

.

'What is Bambam doing here?!!' I couldn't turn anywhere else and with a final large sigh, I turned the handle on the door and pushed it open avoiding being seen by Bambam.

...

I entered the room, the lights were turned off and the only thing I could see was the slight glow from the street lights outside the window. I heard Bambam's voice in the ha;way and I shut the door feeling the wall for a light switch.

My fingers found the switch and I flicked it to my eyes immediately widening at the sight before me. My eyes focused on a gun pointed directly at me. I stared down the barrel, a cold shiver ran through my body.

In a split second I looked above the gun, the confusion creeping into my mind. Who?

.

.

.

"Sit down, Y/N. We need to talk"

.

.

.

Yoongi said. The coldness of his eyes was eerie and I felt locked in place. My heart and mind raced and my chest tightened at the sight of Yoongi holding a gun to my head.