18

***Time skip***

Next morning

[Y/N P.O.V]

I sluggishly opened my eyes. My throat felt dry and I had a disgusting taste in my mouth from morning breath. But I felt good for some crazy in a sort of way. I looked down and realized I am hugging a pillow. It's one of my habits, I can't seem to go to sleep without hugging a pillow or something.

I never slept as well as I did last night. I normally either get woken up by Seungri coming home drunk or by him trying to get into my bed. I moved the sheets off me, putting all of my effort into getting up, trying my best to ignore the ache in my stomach, partially from the bruise I could feel forming and my growing hunger.

I made my way to the small bathroom attached to the room, it only had a toilet and a sink but it was cute. Laying on the sink was a toothbrush, still in its packet and a travel toothpaste. Jin must have put these in here when he got me the water.

I took the toothbrush out of its packaging and brushed my teeth, enjoying the refreshing after-taste of the minty toothpaste. Once I finished, I splashed some water over my face and put my hair up in a ponytail with the trustee hair tie that I always carry with me.

I walked out of the bathroom and I got dressed, every minute that passes by, I feel a growing knot in my stomach. I can't stay in this room forever. After I am dressed, I picked up my courage and walk to the bedroom door after picking my phone up from the dressing table.

As I opened the bedroom door I took a look at my phone, realizing that I didn't even know what the time was. It was actually still quite early, coming up to 8 AM.

...

I wander around the apartment making my way to the kitchen, the sound of laughter growing as I come closer. I take a deep breath and enter the kitchen keeping my head low enough to try and be invisible but not too low so that I can see where I am walking.

"Hey Y/N. How did you sleep?" I looked up to see Taehyung, he was observing how I was trying to sneak unnoticed at the back of the kitchen. A cheeky smile forms on his lps as my eyes move to the other members in the kitchen who look at me after Taehyung highlights my arrival.

"Good... I guess." I replied. "Y/N, would you like some breakfast?" Jin asked. He offers food as he gestures his hand towards the stool at the bar next to Taehyung and Hoseok.

As I got closer, Hoseok moved over and I sat in between them. I see the stubble on Taehyung's face and he is wearing loose clothing. I am surprised he is even out of bed. "Is pancake okay for you, Y/N?" Jin asked. He smiles as he turns his back to the stove and faces me with a plate of stacked pancakes in his hand. The corner of my lips raise and I nod, thanking him.

"I'm not sure if I can guarantee that you won't get food poisoning from Jin's pancake." Hoseok laughs and Jin scowls at Hoseok sticking his tongue out at him before putting the plate in front of me and then another in front of Hoseok.

I feel better as Hoseok's joke lightens the mood and I feel more comfortable as I started to cut some small chunks off of my pancakes.

I hear a small cough and look over at Taehyung who is leaning on the counter, a magazine spread out in front of him. "How come you aren't in bed, Taehyung?" I asked. He looked up hearing his name and smiled, leaning back away from the counter slowly.

"I started getting bored just laying there, I needed to get out of there and have a change of scenery despite what Yoongi thinks." Taehyung said. I felt my eyes widen and I choked a little on my pancake. Did he really just say Yoongi's name out loud?