13

...

We went around the back of the nightclub where Jimin knocked on a metal door that seemed to be a sort of backstage entrance to the club. A man covered in tattoos opened the door harshly, his movement slowed down once he saw us outside. Without any exchange of words,the man let us through, shutting the door once we were in.

...

We walked through the backstage taking stairs up to the next level of the building

We walked through the backstage taking stairs up to the next level of the building. I followed the others as we moved along a railing that overlooked the main floor. I saw others stop once we reached another guard who stood in front of the booth. He took a look at all of us, especially me. His eyes seemed suspiciously curious as he let us through to a booth.

...

We all took a seat in the booth, I made sure to keep my distance

We all took a seat in the booth, I made sure to keep my distance. Hoseok poured out a couple drinks handing them out to Jimin and Yoongi. He looked at me but before he could ask me, I shook my head slightly. I don't want to drink on my first job with them.

"Y/N, care to give us a rundown of what we are doing tonight?" Yoongi asked. Here comes another test. I took a large breath and started speaking, remembering what was in Jin's text which explained everything.

"A man under the name Bam Bam has been holding information that has details over your deals. You have suspicions he is using his other sources to give this information to the police...I am going to connect and hack into his phone and set off a programme to get the information back. But I need to be in range of him." I said.

"And that's why we're here." Yoongi said. He looked up and around the booth. "Bam Bam is booked in for the booth next to us. It's easy, he goes in and you get that data out." Yoongi continued. I nodded and so did the others. Now all we had to do was wait for Bam Bam to arrive.

We only waited for around five minutes before Yoongi's phone buzzed. Once he checks he sits up straight. "He's here." Yoongi said. We all sat up as we heard Yoongi. He kept checking his phone, texting then waiting then texting again before he announced that Bam Bam was on his way to his booth.