05

I need to find Namjoon and Jungkook. I don't want to be here anymore. I set my eyes on my bag and took it off of the table, putting it over my shoulder standing up quickly. As soon as I stood up, I felt the atmosphere shift. My eyes looked at the people around who sat still, frozen in place.

I raised my head seeing the group of men still walking towards the hallway only this time the man in the middle was no longer looking in front but

.

.

.

directly at me

.

.

.

 His piercing brown eyes put a trance over me

His piercing brown eyes put a trance over me. They flickered between me and the seat behind my legs. As if I was commanded, I sat back down slowly. Receiving nothing from the man. Instead, he turned his head back, continuing to look forward.

It was only when all five of them disappeared out of sight that I felt my body relax, letting out a large breath.

.

'Who were they?'

.

The noise of talking started to build back up as more people relaxed. Those eyes, that face. I could still feel him looking at me through my memories. "Here, Y/N. I got you vodka ice, I know you like it." I heard Namjoon's voice but I didn't move.

I only flinched when I felt something on my shoulder. I moved my head to see if  Namjoon was there. However, it was Jungkook. Namjoon stood in front of me putting the drink down. "Y/N? Is everything okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?" I focused on Jungkook's voice, using it to pull me out of the trance that the mysterious man had left me in.

He had a phone in his hand. It was his own, but the screen was a clear notes page. A phone number was typed up. I knew he would get one of those things, he always does. I gave a small smile at them both. "I-I'm okay."

I took another look at the phone when I thought of an idea. To find out who those people are, you could always take their phone. I looked up at the dark and empty hallway. Thinking of stealing one of their phones. I could take it and then give it to Jungkook to play with seen has he only managed to get a girl's phone number.

I stood up abruptly turning to face the boys with an innocent smile on my slips. "I'll be back. Don't worry." I said before walking away, disappearing out of Namjoon and Jungkook's sight, walking into the darkness of the hallway. Flickers of light dimly lit the pathway. That was until I saw a red light illuminating a long corridor which was covered head to toe in red.

My eyes quickly adjusted to the amount of red. Does this go to the VIP? I started walking cautiously until I heard a low voice coming from behind a door which was near. If this is VIP, then I shouldn't be here. I can't let them see me. I don't have enough time to hack it again and make me VIP. It would take too long. I need to hide.