27

"Quickly Y/N. I don't have much time." Yoongi said. I backed up towards the bed and sat down, not taking my eyes off of the gun. I took a guess that I have seen this gun before, when it was pressed against my stomach.

"What's going on?-"... "How long have you been working for JB?" Yoongi cut me off. I froze. JB? I have only just met him, and I don't even like him. "JB? You mean the guy downstairs-?"... "Don't play dumb, Y/N!" Yoongi cut me off again, shouting.

He raised his voice loud enough that I winched. I felt surprised that his voice was full of hurt as he shouted my name. "I don't know him! I swear!" I said. Yoongi fidgeted his fingers over the gun. His eyes never leave mine.

"Bullshit. You said you were friends with Jungkook!" Yoongi said as he stepped closer to the bed and held the gun tighter in his hand. I leaned further back to edge away from him.

"Jungkook is my friend, no JB!" I said trying to prove him. The adrenaline from the sight of the gun surged inside me and I felt the anger rise. Yoongi went to resort but I cut him off leaning forward into the gun, daring him.

"I only met JB and Yugyeom tonight. Yugyeom is Jungkook's brother! So stop being so stupid and put the fucking gun down, Yoongi!" I shouted. His eyes widened and he took a large step closer putting the barrel of the gun directly onto my forehead.

I couldn't breath, I was so scared but full of adrenaline at the same time. I didn't even care about saying his name anymore. "Don't fucking test me, Y/N!" Yoongi shouted. "You have to believe me Yoongi!" I said.

"Y/N stop!" Yoongi said as he pressed the gun harder into my head that I could feel the rim burning a mark into my skin. "All I have done is help you and the others! It was you who asked me to step in for Taehyung. I have been friends with Jungkook way before all of this!" I shouted trying to prove myself.

I glared at him from behind the gun. He narrowed his eyes as he looked down on me, the pieced into me and my insides shattered but I kept my hard exterior. "I made Hoseok run a background on you. There was nothing. No previous gang activity... but I wanted to make sure." Yoongi said.

I sighed as I felt the pressure of the gun on my forehead loosen. The cool air sweeping between the barrel and my skin cooling it down. Without any warning I stood up and brought my hand up to slap him. The anger and adrenaline I had was not going and I needed to let go of it soon and this was the only way I could think of.

His free hand caught mine and he held my wrist by his face. A smirk raising over his lips. "Don't you dare..." Yoongi said. I moved my eyes away and found myself looking at my arms caught in his hand.

"I was told you didn't like to be touched." I said. He glared at me as I continued to speak. My lips raised in a cheeky gesture to annoy him. "The other members have to greet people for you. No one can touch you unless you are fighting." I continued. Yoongi took a breath in and didn't lose eye contact. His eyes scolded me. Deep down I wanted to laugh in his face and leave the room knowing that I won't give into his stare.

He suddenly let go of my wrist and placed both of his hands on my waist pushing me on to the bed. His gun dropped on the floor. "As I recall, all the times that we have touched..." Yoongi's emphasised the last word as he crawled onto the bed over me. Making sure to keep distance between our bodies.

"It has been me touching you. What I don't like is when people touch me. I make an exception for you when you pull that move of holding my hand in the kitchen." He leaned down and put his lips close to my ear. His hot breath leaving me feel numb.