40

"How dare you!" I shouted. He stared back at me, his previously amused face now seemed annoyed at my tone. "I have been working all day and I found out that you are here?! What is wrong with you?!" I continued shouting.

His eye flickered around the room which was now starting to pay attention to me shouting despite the loud music which I was competing with. I took another breath when I could see he was more worried about other people than me.

His eyes noticed me getting ready to talk and the anger grew on his face as he looked long strides towards me, linking his arms in mine to lead me away.

...

The sky was black and I could see the trees swaying in the wind. I expected to feel the breeze or the cold air on my skin but I couldn't. I looked back at the man in front of me, his stern eyes looking back at me. I was used to that look but I felt different, like it was the first time that I was seeing this side of him.

"What the fuck was that for?!"Seungri shouted. A rush of different feelings started filling inside me, but the conflict that formed stopped me from speaking. "Well?! You purposely want to embarrass me? I never do that to you! Can't I enjoy myself?!" Seungri continued.

I didn't feel upset but tears fell from my eyes confusing me further. Every part of me wanted to argue but the tears won't stop, the only moment I made was to lower my head.

Silence

He stopped speaking and the atmosphere seemed to shift slowly, making it easier for the tears to fall. I pick up the sound of movement and raise my eyes slightly. A pair of smart shoes step in front of me and I don't want to look up. He will just shout at me. The feeling of submission sets in and I let him walk closer.

To my surprise, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and take me into their embrace, the anxious and scared feeling leaving me. I didn't feel the cold of the wind before but now I can feel... I feel warm.

They pulled back to my dismay but kept their heads on my shoulder as their face came into view. I gasped and instantly recognized his face. I looked around trying to find Seungri but couldn't see him. The street was empty. How could he disappear so quickly?

I looked back into the caring eyes in front of me as he took a step back. His hands sliding down to take my hands. I felt safe. The kindness in his eyes was unexpected but it felt so real and genuine. He raised the corner of his lips into a smile as he backed further away. He let go of my hands, turning his back to me.

His feet started to move as he placed his hands in his pockets, like he usually does. I feel myself frown and the tears coming back. I go to move but my feet are stuck, I start to panic as he is still waking away. I can't let him just walk away. I want him to stay. I need him to stay!

"Min Yoongi!"

He stops. I feel a smile on my lips. I have said his name before. I knew that he would stop for that. Within seconds, he spins around taking his hand out of his pocket with a gun.

Before I can process what is happening I notice the smirk on his face from behind the barrel of the gun as well as an unexpected hatred in his eyes.

***BANG***

...

My body rises quickly from the couch, my breathing fast and uneven. I feel a bead of sweat run down my skin. I catch my breath and sit up. What dream was that? I seemed like a memory.

I tried to recall any parts of the dream that I could remember, rubbing my temples to aid the process whilst calming myself down. I remember that night. It was the night that I saw a change in Seungri.