𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 . 01

The man ran through the alleyway, dodging the bins on either side. His jacket flying out behind him as he sped through. His breath was rapid, his chest and legs starting to burn at the strain. Sharply turning his head he spotted two shadows following closely. He couldn't hear their breaths like they weren't even alive.

The only sound they made came from their shoes hitting the cement as they chased him. He took a turn hearing voices. Voices means people. The thought of help drove him towards the sound.

He continued running until he realised his situation as he stared in defeat at the wall in front of him, a wooden gate separating him from the public.

From help

He took hold of the chain shaking it violently hoping in some way the rusty lock would falter and let him through.

"Whoops. Looks like you took a wrong turn..." The man stopped shaking the lock. The noise of people outside taunting him. He continued to stare at the gate until he felt the need to see who the people who had pursued him were.

/Jimin/&/Taehyung/

Two young men in suits stood before him slowly approaching, their intentions clearly intimidating

Two young men in suits stood before him slowly approaching, their intentions clearly intimidating. "Why did you have to make us run?" Taehyung said. The man watched as the smirk raised on their faces, they seemed to enjoy teasing with him. The closer they came the more the man pressed himself harder into the wall his body shaking partly from exhaustion and fear.

"It's not easy to run in suits, ya know?" Jimin said. They both stopped in front of him seeing his petrified face grow more in fear. Jimin looked over at Taehyung as the man burst into tears falling to his knees.

"Please leave me alone! I'll do anything you ask, just don't hurt me!" The man said in fear. Jimin took a few steps forward, his movements slow and calm but his face showed otherwise. "Get up."Jimin said. His words were sharp and clear. The man on the floor flinched at his sudden instruction.

"I said, Get up," Jimin said again. He took a large step toward taking hold of the man's collar pulling him up. Taehyung walked over quickly grabbing the man's arm and holding it behind his back. Both Taehyung and Jimin pushed him down the alleyway, small whimpers coming from the man.

"We don't decide what happens to you, that's up to someone else..."

All of the three men make it to the empty road. Nothing occupied it apart from stray newspapers, dumpsters and a black car with blacked out windows. The man felt the grip from Jimin and Taehyung loosen as they approached the car.

Slowly the back door opened. A man older than Jimin and Taehyung exited the car. His navy suit caught the light from the near lamp posts. The man watches him close the car door and undo the button on his suit, his eyes finally meeting him. "Please, don't hurt me! I was only doing my job!" The man pleaded.

"So am I..." Yoongi said.

/Yoongi/

Yoongi tilts his head noticing the streaks of tears on the man's cheeks

Yoongi tilts his head noticing the streaks of tears on the man's cheeks. A scoff left his lips as he observed the rest of the pathetic man who had been brought to him. "Do you know who I am?" Yoongi said. The man nodded quickly.

"Min Yoongi. The leader of one of the most feared gangs in Korea..." That man said shaking in fear. "Wow. I'm flattered." Yoongi said with a smirk. He brings his hand up moving his fingers towards him for the boys to bring the man closer.

As requested Taehyung pushed the man forward, forcing him into his knees. The man hissed with the pain from the impact of the concrete. "Boys, boys. Be careful, didn't you hear him? He doesn't want to be hurt." Yoongi said.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, unsure of his unexplained kind behaviour. "Wha-" Taehyung's query was cut short when Yoongi shot his eyes in Taehyung's direction.

Jimin took a quick step forward pinching at the fabric of Taehyung's suit, pulling him away from the man and Yoongi ultimately breaking the glare. Yoongi brought his attention to the man once again.

"Who do you work for?" Yoongi asked the man. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anythi-"The tears continued to flood down the man's face, unable to stop. Yoongi tried to keep his calm, crouching down to the man's level.

"Who. Do. You. Work.For." Yoongi repeat.

The man stayed quiet, unable to get any words out past the tears. "Okay, you must have had a really tough day?" Yoongi said. The pitch of his voice raised slightly comforting the man who quivered on the ground in front of him. "Just tell me what happened..." Yoongi said.The man lowered his head, inhaling deeply as he took advantage of the patient Yoongi.

" I don't know who hired me. I just know that they were some sort of cops. They knew I worked at the bar that you were scheduled to be here tonight for some deal. They paid me to steal a case,  don't know anything else!" The man said. Yoongi watched the man closely. His face staying the same expression as he pleaded with him, As if Yoongi wasn't paying attention he raised his hand signalling for Jimin to come over.

"Jimin, get the case from the trunk." Yoongi ordered Jimin. He nodded and walked past Yoongi to the car. "I was in the middle of an important deal. I was buying that case. And then someone sneaks through my security delivering drinks and attempts to steal my purchase." Yoongi said.

The man didn't speak, he only whimpered. Fighting back the tears. He didn't dare to look at Yoongi or even the other men. Jimin brought the case and passed it to Yoongi. Yoongi laid it on the floor in front of him, opening the case, keeping the contents hidden from the man's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be involved with this..." The man said beggingly. Yoongi nodded slowly, pressing his lips together only looking at the inside of the briefcase before turning his head to the man. "I know you didn't..." Yoongi said.

_____________________________

Hey guys,
Hayeong here
I would like to thank you the main author of the story again for letting me write her story on Wattpad. Go check this (original) story on YouTube in BTSenglishspeakeurs.

>< see you in the next chapters 💜💜💜