14

I walked around the lounge

I walked around the lounge. Woman walked past me in every direction. They were better dressed and had a better sense of sexiness about them, it seems effortless for them and I feel my confidence falter.

In need of reassurance, I looked up at the 1st floor at the booth rooms where Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were watching from the shadows by the entrance to their booth.

.

'I can do this'

.

I look around for Bam Bam. Jin had fortunately sent me a photo of him so I was going to be taking data from but now it means I'll be able to pick him out so i can dance and get close.

I walked around slowly, it almost looks like I am lost but I sway my hips to the side to make me fit in with the crowd a little more. When I see him. I saw his face and he had the same look from the photo. His smile seemed smug and almighty. And now he was gonna meet me.

/Yoongi's P.O.V/

I watched from the balcony. Jimin and Hoseok, with the laptop, stood either side of me. It was dark enough that I knew we couldn't be seen from the lounge, unless you knew where to look.

Y/N had already spotted us as she walked through the crowd. I could see her getting closer to where Bam Bam sat. It was hard to look away from her. I don't get speechless often but when she pulled her sweater off, in the time eyes were covered, I couldn't help but admire her body. Her skin and figure appealed to me in a way I tried to avoid. I can't get distracted whilst I'm working.

She was getting closer to Bam Bam. I saw her starting to move with the music as she approaches him. It seemed to be going smoothly. I was starting to lean over the railing, my hands clinging to the metal.

.

'Why am I so nervous? She has proven that she can handle herself. She got away saying my name, that in itself is an achievement.'

.

As she starts getting closer to Bam Bam, I see an older man approaching her. He takes her into his space, believing her to be one of the dancers. My heart starts to race as she subtly struggles against him. The man was clearly drunk as he had his hands on her waist as she tried to push herself off him.

"Who does he think he is?!" I blurted out my anger which was masked by the loud music, Jimin and Hoseok turned their heads to me. "Sir? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked.

.

'No. he needs to stop touching her like that before my anger gets out of control.'

.

"He is ruining the plan. Y/N needs to get to Bam Bam..." I said as I kept watching intently until I saw Y/N back away with the guy still following, until she spun him around pushing him into a chair. We could hear the thud from up here.