03

Y/N POV

"Excuse me dear?"

I stop stocking the shelf sand turn around slowly, hearing a weak voice coming from behind me. A elderly lady stood before me, her frail body and the doe-eyed look she gave me already made me want to walk away. I hate wearing this uniform and a badge, the customers can pick you out and ask stupid questions.

My eyes search around and they see Namjoon. Great. He'd already been with someone else. And that's even better. Namjoon couldn't help me because he was busy selling the new GoPro to another customer. A customer who was actually from this century!

"Yes ma'am, what can I do for you?" I asked the elderly lady. She scratched her hands leading me to see her nails. They were torn and the trio of her fingers were bruised. If I had to guess why, she's here then I would say that she has got something like a DVD player stuck and can't open it.

"I can't get the disk tray on my
computer to open." The lady said. Close enough... I told her I couldn't; do much for her problem so I gave her a card with a number for a technician to fix it for her and get her out of my hair.

20 minutes went by and she was still standing there complaining about how efficient her grandson's computer is more efficient than hers. When I honestly don't have time to chat.

I finally managed to say goodbye by recommending some random products that I suggested and sending her to the till. Leaving me alone in the aisle. I turn back around and resume with my job. I bent down picking up another box to upload onto the shelf.

Out of the top of my vision, I could see a pair of shiny shoes walking towards me quickly, when looking up I saw a short, stumpy man looking directly at me. He didn't seem impressed.

"Y/N. Why haven't you finished stocking up the shelves?! You should've been done by now!" My boss looks at me, scolding me. I stood up, bowing to him keeping my face as straight as possible.

"I'm sorry, sir"  He shook his head and left muttering to himself, I felt the anger starting to rise in my stomach. But I need to stay as calm as possible. I let out a sigh before making a stupid face to the back of my boss as he walked away.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude" I signed even louder
Once I heard Namjoon's voice making me spin around to see him with his arms crossed. A smug look plastered over his face.

/Namjoon/

Even though it may not seem like it, me and Namjoon are good friends

Even though it may not seem like it, me and Namjoon are good friends. We just have a lot of competition when we are working. Who can sell the most gadgets? Who has the best customer service? Who is liked more by the boss? Namjoon is currently winning that one.

"Nope~because my mother never caught me." I said. Namjoon shook his head playfully before walking away to help a customer. With that I went back to unboxing products onto the shelves as fast as I could. The quicker I finish, the faster I can get out of here. Me and Namjoon eventually finished work. We grabbed our things and left. As soon as we walked onto the street, I could see Jungkook leaning against a lamp post casually scrolling through his phone.

/Jungkook/

I chuckled watching him, he looked so suspicious in his black trench coat laying in wait under a lamp post

I chuckled watching him, he looked so suspicious in his black trench coat laying in wait under a lamp post. But I know the real Jungkook. He is just a lil' bunny on the inside.

"Hey, Jungkook" Jungkook looked up from his phone, a wide bunny toothed smile appearing as soon as he saw us. "Are you ready to go, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. He nodded, now turning the phone off to put in his pocket. "Of course! I'm always ready on Fridays. Where are we planning to go tonight?" Jungkook asked us.

We all looked at each other for ideas. I couldn't think of any bars or nightclubs we could hangout in that are actually fun. "I heard that there is a new place which has opened up at the high end of the town." Namjoon suggested. "Will we be able to get it? If it's high end?" Jungkook said unsure. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, they are new, I think they will want every customer they can get. Don't ya think?" Namjoon said. I looked at Namjoon realising that he had his eyebrows raised waiting for me to answer.

"Uhh, maybe. I don't know. We could go and check it out and see if it's worth it." I suggested. They both nodded and we started walking. I never really care where we go. I just don't want to go home. I would rather be anywhere but home.

We walked down a very busy street. We were in the heart of the city where all of the rich and famous go. We obviously didn't belong here but we still tried to fit in as we walked amongst tourists, in awe of the large number of high end shops.

I tilted my head up away from the busy street and instead focused on the night sky. I've always loved the sky and especially the moon. I always can rely on them to distract me from anything by simply raising my head.

I stopped admiring the sky, healing people laughing as they came out of the large nightclub. The line went straight to the end of the street. "Everything okay, Y/N?" Jungkook asked worryingly. They had stopped, now walking over to me. But I kept looking at the nightclub.

"What about there?" I said pointing at the overcrowded nightclub, the blaring music seeped out of every door and window. "Nice try, Y/N. Only important people with money and power are able to get in there easily." Jungkook said.

Jungkook laughed and nudged my shoulder but I wasn't going to bridge. We always go to boring clubs and it seems like we could have some fun here. "Can't you just use your phone to get us in?" Namjoon said pointing at Jungkook's phone which was in his hand.

"I'm a hacker, Namjoon. Not doctors with psychic paper!" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. Namjoon poked his tongue out triggering Jungkook to do the same. Even tagging the 'L' sign to his head for more effect.

"Why am I friends with a 5 years old?" I said with my palms on my forehead. I looked back at the line seeing a woman in fancy clothing going to the security guard who checked his iPad that he held before letting her in.

I had an idea. Whilst Namjoon and Jungkook continued in their childish game I took Jungkook's phone out of his hand. "Hey, what th-" before Jungkook would continue his sentence, I replied "it's 2020. I don't think they have paper lists anymore."

I opened the nightclubs website. Login into their virtual backstage area. I searched through their files and some looked interesting but I wasn't there for them. I finally found the files with today's date on. The guest list. After a couple minutes and typing, I saved the new file. Giving Jungkook his phone back.
.
.
.
"Now... Let's go"
.
.
.
_____________________________
Hey guys,

💜Y/N PART IS HEREEEE!!!💜

🌸Sorry if they're any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes:))🌸

See you guys in the next chapter 💜