33

[JB's P.O.V]

We arrived outside the bar. The winter air circled around us. "Are you sure we can trust Vince?" Jackson asked. "Yes, but he has pissed me off so we need to talk. He lost the data he was keeping for me. And yesterday I think that I met the person that took it from him." I replied.

Jackson stood next to me, looking at the bar. He is a very trustworthy person. He follows me every order unlike the other members in his gang. Jackson was the leader originally and he still is but since he now works for me, I am in charge and I hope he has learnt not to cross me.

I walked forward and I heard Jackson's shoes behind me as he followed me into the bar.

...

The air was no longer cold and my ears filled with the sound of people talking, their words slurred and their tone confused. "Where will we find him?" Jackson asked. "Well it's easy, we simply ask for him at the bar. " I answered him. Jackson furrowed his eyebrows but kept quiet following me again to the dark stained bar.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asked. "Nothing thank you. I would like to speak with your manager, Vince." I said. "No problem, I'll get him for you. Just wait here for a moment-" The bartender was about to finish his sentence when a smash was heard a few seats down the bar from me.

My eyes watched closely, a tall muscular man laughed as he looked at the broken glass on the floor. A woman appeared at the bartender's side drawing my attention away.

"You need to tell him to stop. This is- was his 8th drink." The woman said. The bartender sighed and nodded. I felt pissed off. He was meant to be going to find Vince but instead he is dealing with the drunk.

"Maybe you should lay off the alcohol for a bit." The bartender said as he walked over and stood in front of the man behind the bar. The drunk scoffed and pushed his credit card towards the bartender for him to get another drink.

I get bored with the drunk and the bartender. I look back at Jackson who is still watching the pair. I enjoy being patient with confrontations but not when they are pointless.

"You're not the boss of me!" the drunk spoke. "You sound like my girlfriend. That's all she would do! Whine about me drinking! I can hear Y/N talking right now!" I whipped my head back around to face the man. Did I just hear him say what I think he did?

"One more drink and you can go." The bartender said pouring a drink from the tap and then served it to the drunk behind the bar. He could barely keep himself steady on the bar stool.

"Excuse me." I said looking at the drunk. The drunk took a swig from his glass and then turned to face me. His eyes were bloodshot and I cringed at the mere sight of him.

"What did you say your girlfriend's name was?" I asked. The drunk immediately picked himself up from slouching over his drink, and he tried his best to stare at me. "Why do you wanna know?! You wanna take her away from me too?!" He shouted.

I bit my lip. I need to keep my cool with this ass, he claims to know Y/N and if he is who he says he is then today might be my lucky day. "Who took her away from you?" I asked.

"The leader, that fucking dark haired asshole!" The drunk shouted again. He doesn;'t have to say anymore, I already know what asshole he is talking about. "And what is your name?" I asked again.

He seemed suspicious at my request for his name. He looked around my chest, most likely for a bange but I'm a detective not a cop. "My name is Seungri. Who are you?" the drunk said.