30 (+16)

Yoongi started the car and drove off, the blur of music faded out behind us as we left the party. I sat up front with Yoongi who sat in the driver's seat. I turned my head and looked at Namjoon and Jungkook who were fast asleep, their heads resting against each other where they met over the console.

Apart from the occasional snore from the boys in the back, the car was silent. "I-" I started talking but my words seemed to fail me as I couldn't get them out. Yoongi keeps looking at the road, one hand on the steering wheel whilst the other rests on his leg.

"I'm sorry." I finally got the words out. "What for?" Yoongi answers fairly quickly which surprises me. "I broke a lot of your rules... I said your name like four times. Then I..." I trailed off. I don't know where I think this conversation is going to go. Apart from the stupid towm, population: Me!

"Hugged me... The you hugged me." Yoongi finished my sentence. The tone of his voice suggested that he was thinking of the words as he said them. They seemed foreign to him but they still were able to sound soft as he spoke them.

"Yeah. Like I said, I'm sorr-" ... "Stop apologizing." Yoongi said as he kept his head forward still and I took a deep breath. I turned my head to look out of the window, I leant against it and let the cool touch of the glass give me something else to focus on.

I watched the street lights pass, almost like the nursery of counting sheep to fall asleep, watching the lights had the same effect. I yawned, bringing my head up and covering my mouth. Today has been more tiring than usual, I can't wait to get into bed.

"We're almost home now." Yoongi said.

'Home?'

He must have mixed up his words, it is his home, not mine. Either way, I'm glad to know that we are near.

...

"But Y/N-" ... "No Jungkook, just lay down next to Namjoon. You need some sleep." I am never letting him drink ever again! This is impossible! We have been back to the apartment for over 30 minutes and it took so much work to get them both upstairs.

I could tell that Yoongi was about to go insane when he kept herding namjoon and Jungkook on the stairs like they were sheeps. I lifted Jungkook's legs into the bed and put the covers over him after I took off his shoes. I am their friend but I am not going to get them undressed.

I made sure that they were both asleep before I walked towards the bedroom door in a hurry.

...

I backed out of 'my' bedroom into the hallway, leaning my head on the door after I closed it. I let out a sigh. "Are they finally in bed?" Yoongi asked. I think if I wasn't so tired I would have been scared by Yoongi standing next to me.

I lifted my head and saw him leaning against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest. The muscles of his biceps pushed through the thin material and for a second I got lost in my thoughts.

"They are in bed and asleep. Now, it's my turn." I said, smiling tiredly and he smiled back. I let go of the door handle I was still holding and turned walking away from the door.

"You can sleep in my room if you want? I can sleep on the couch in the living room." Yoongi offered. I stopped looking back at him, his eyebrows were raised. "I couldn-" ... "please, I insist. You look tired, it's only fair that you sleep properly in bed." Yoongi said.

He waited for me to object but I stood quiet fidgeting with my fingers. "Come on, follow me." Yoongi said as he unfolded his arms and walked down the corridor, with me following behind him. At the very end of the hallway was the last door. I had never been down here before.