𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 . 02

The silence that fell was broken again when Yoongi spoke again with a smile on his face. "Have you ever owned a gun? Or even held one?" Yoongi asked the man. He made a gun with his hands pretending to shoot the air slowly. The man gulped, not seeing the point of his question. The man shook his head.

Yoongi reached into the briefcase pulling out a gun. Holding it casually in his hand before slowly handing it over to the man. "Take it. Feel what it's like..." Yoongi said. The other felt confused seeing Yoongi handing the gun over unsure of what he was doing.

Yoongi watched the man holding the gun in his own hands moving it around to admire the details. His face expressionless. It changed suddenly when he turned the gun, pointing the barrel in Yoongi's direction. Jimin and Taehyung now bring

their guns out of their holsters keeping them lowered by their side. Yoongi didn't even flinch one muscle.

"How very disappointing..." Yoongi said, shaking his head with a sign leaving his mouth. The man stared at Yoongi slowly edging away from him but keeping Yoongi in the range of fire. Yoongi stood up shaking his head at the dissatisfaction.

"You would have thought they had trained police better nowadays..." The man's eyes widened slightly hearing Yoongi's words.

"Well, it was pretty obvious. Why would the police send a bad worker to do their work? Especially if people believe I am 'the leader of the most feared gang in Korea' don't ya think?" The man growled with frustration, his eyes focused on Yoongi. His hesitation became more infuriated with Yoongi's smirk. He pulled the trigger.

.

.

.

.

Nothing

.

.

.

.

The click of the empty gun rung through the man's ears as he felt the panicked rise in him. "Like I said. Disappointing. I even gave you the gun to look at and you couldn't see it was empty?" Yoongi said, shaking his head. The man looked at Yoongi with pure terror in his eyes, looking back and forth between the gun and Yoongi's smug smile.

In no time at all, Yoongi reached behind him taking a gun out of the trousers of his suit. Raising the gun up directly at the man, the calmness that Yoongi carried showed through his voice and though holding the gun perfectly still.

.

.

.

"Oh well..."

.

.

.

***BANG***

_____________________________

hey guys,

sorry this part is a little too short but don't worry, it'll be longer. I just want to finish the Prologue so that you guys can get to read the real chapters that are coming up.

See you in the next chapter ><