15

[??? P.O.V]

...

[living room]

I sat down on the sofa, my eyes finding my phone which I had left on the coffee table

I sat down on the sofa, my eyes finding my phone which I had left on the coffee table. My arms outstretched and took the phone bringing it closer. I unlocked it and opened my messages. I had only a couple new ones. Either from irrelevant people or just updates from my employees.

I switched the phone back off and laid back into the sofa, my eyes shutting from the relaxing quiet that surrounds me. I never get much quiet and alone time that often. I am either busy at the office or doing my work at home, having late night business calls.

My eyes finally adjust to the dark from behind my eyelids. The sound of only the air passing through my window being the only thing I hear. That, and the sudden slam of my front door which automatically causes me to sign annoyed as my ears pick up the sound of footsteps coming to the living room, where I am.

I open my eyes and look at the doorway just as Yugyeom walks around the corner. He does call for me but he stops. His eyes seeing the look of disgust on my face.

/Yugyeom/

"What do you want Yugyeom?" I asked

"What do you want Yugyeom?" I asked. "I take it you haven't heard then..." Yugyeom replied. I took another long breath and rested my head back again, closing my eyes. "The one time I tried to get some peace and quiet and you decided to disturb me. What haven't I heard?" I said.

Yugueom went quiet and the blissful silence re-entered the room momentarily. "Bambam lost the data on the Crimsons..." Yugyeom said. My eyes reacted as they shot open slowly looking over at Yugyeom. He seemed nervous and for good reason. I needed the data and now that idiot has lost it.

"Where is he?" I asked. "He's on his way here now, to explain." Yugyeom answered. I pushed myself forward to the edge of the sofa and leant my elbows on my knees looking straight ahead. "Does anyone know who took the data?" I asked.