17

[Yoongi's P.O.V]

(Bedroom)

I slammed the door shut, in my anger

I slammed the door shut, in my anger. The dressing table shook from the impact. "God fucking dammit!" I shouted.

.

How can she be so infuriating?! Why couldn't she just tell me and make it simple?!

.

The sunlight had quickly faded from my room in the time I had come in here to grab some spare clothes. A mix of emotions, which seemed unnatural to me, had made their way into my system. Feelings of anger and nervousness all filled my head and stomach.

It has been a while since I had a girl stay the night in my apartment. The nerves must be from that but I can't be 100% sure. One thing that is for sure, is why am I feeling angry. After Y/N got back into the car she tried to calm down and then refused to tell me what had happened.

She said that it was just something that spooked her, but I know when something doesn't look right. The way she cowered down, holding her shaking legs. An image came into my mind. A stray tear had escaped her eye and managed to fall past her hands that covered her face.

I felt my own hands tightened around the clothes as I stared blankly out of the window that looked over the city. As the sun began to set, I saw more scattering lights turning on in buildings around me. However, no matter how pretty the lights were, I still couldn't shake this feeling of annoyance and anger.

I looked back down at the spare clothes and huffed, walking away from the view of the city lights towards my bedroom door.

...

(hallway)

I left the comfort of my bedroom shutting the door behind me. I started making my way down the corridor walking towards the guest room, when it's door opened and Hoseok stepped out instead. I feel myself slowing down, seeing Hoseok turn around and carefully shut the door. Just before he turns again I lower my arms keeping the clothes to my side. A part of me waiting to make sure he doesn't see them.

Hoseok notices me in the hallway and looks up, letting go of the door handle. A sympathetic smile on his lips. "Anything yet?" I asked Hoseok. He shook his head pressing his lips together. He hung his head down, looking at the floor.

"Nothing, she won't say anything about what happened. I thought she would at least talk to me..." Hoseok said. I sigh in response. Seems like it's not just me she's not talking too. I thought that Hoseok could get through her seeing as they have been quite close since she started working for me.

Hoseok went to sigh after me when he stopped, his eyes seemed to wander up from the floor. On their way to looking at me they had stopped. His hand now pointing at the clothes I held. "What are those for?" Hoseok asked. I looked down at the clothes and then back to him, he was now looking at me.