38

The car was quiet but not as silent as it would be if I was in the other car with Yoongi. Instead I was only with Hoseok and Jin. Jin drove with Hoseok sitting in the passenger's seat. I could see Yoongi and Jimin's car through the gap between Hoseok's chair in front of me and I let out a sigh.

"Are you okay with the plan, Y/N?" I lifted my head from resting it on the window and looked at the back of Hoseok's head. We must be getting closer to the club if he is asking me to recrite what he told me when we started driving.

"I will use the V.I.P pass that you have given to me and enter the club first and go to the V.I.P section. Then wait for you to enter and get on with your meeting. If I see anything I'll contact you and Jimin over the earpiece."

I summarized all the information that Hoseok has told me as I played with the lanyard of the V.I.P card. "Good, make sure to look out for anyone whilst looking casual yourself."

I nodded and carried on looking out of the window. My eyes watched the streets and I fell into the pattern of watching everyone who went past. It was already dark and I could tell that we were getting close as the people that we drove past were starting to look different. More of them walked the streets in small dresses and dress shirts.

I looked up and focused on the moon which was partly covered by clouds. I sighed again and tried to imagine the ood in its full beauty. "We are nearly there. Y/N we are going to drop you off here and we will circle the block to give you enough time to get there and get in."

I looked away from the moon and I saw Hoseok looking back at me from his seat. I took off my purse and left it on the backseat. I won't need it anyway. I nodded at him and he did the same back giving me the go ahead to leave the car.

...

I entered the club with no problem unlike the other times that I have tried. I kept the V.I.P card in my hand as I only took a few seconds to take in the vast size of this place before I made my way to the V.I.P lounge. 

I swifty the card to the security guard who stood at the entrance to the lounge who nodded at me and let me pass him. My eyes scanned over the crowd as I walked towards the V.I.P area and I tried to look for anyone who didn't look like they fit in. But the only person that matched that description was me.

...

I entered the lounge and the atmosphere was different from the main floor. It seemed more reserved and calm. People sat around and watched everyone dancing with drinks in their hands.

I carefully looked at everyone. My eyes seemed to find a middle aged man in a navy sitting in the corner of the lounge, men in suits stood around him in a way that I have seen Hoseok and Jimin do to Yoongi.

That must be who they are here to meet. I don't know anything about him apart from the fact that Hoseok kept referring to him as Mr. Kim. I averted my eyes and carried on looking around the nightclub. My head stopped when I saw the crowd on the dance floor separate.

I felt a sense of deja vu as I watched the crowd admiring the men who walked through. However instead of them walking around Yoongi, Yoongi was in front leading the others to the V.I.P.

His strides were confident and he didn't even need to look at the security guard let alone show him a V.I.P badge in order to be let in. The dance floor quickly resumed to how it was before the quick entrance of the group.

I acted normal and unassociated with the gang, keeping my head down and being quiet as they walked up the stairs into the V.I.P lounge. I raised my head slowly and saw four of them making their way over to the middle aged man who I had spotted in the corner.