12

"There's only one problem with your plan. You need me. Taehyung can't work and i am here to do his job." I said. He let out a laugh, looking down at the gun giving me a chance to take a deep breath without him seeing.

He fidgeted with the gun in his hand, he raised his head a small smile on his lips. I straightened my face, maintaining my glare towards him. "I can get someone else," Yoongi said.

"Sure you can, but they could be working for someone else, someone from a rival gang." I said. Yoongi tilted his head. I felt instant regret coming here and agreeing with Hoseok. Look at the mess I have gotten myself into. If I die here then at least I won't have left much behind. I bet Seungri wouldn't even care.

"But hey, what do I know. Go ahead. Have fun finding someone else, who wants to work with you. Because nethe looks of what i've heard this morning...everyone is taking a large step away from your gang." I said.

He stood still, his hands had stopped fidgeting with the gun and he seemed unable to make a sound. His breaths were deep and long, there was no doubt that he was trying to calm himself down. I saw the anger through his eyes which burned into me.

Slowly he takes the gun away and I try to sign without looking too obvious that I was still scared.

"Get out"

I couldn't move. He is letting me leave. This time I couldn't hold my jaw up, it fell allowing my sharp breaths to be heard. He raised his head looking at me, his dark eyes still glared at me the same but I felt that his attitude was different. I had won against him.

"Don't let me hear you say my name ever again. OR I will be happy to find a replacement." Yoongi said.

"Now... Get. Out!"

Yoongi repeated. I pushed myself on the wall to make me move as I steered my shocked body out of the room and away from Yoongi. I think I have my first encounter with death.

...

'Now this just doesn't feel right

'Now this just doesn't feel right...'

I keep my hands crossed in front of me, I don't feel right being here. I have never been on this side of town, and there is a reason why. I stood outside one of the most active strip clubs in town. The atmosphere was way different to a regular nightclub. The music coming from the club was erotic and all trp of people were walking inside.

I looked around feeling regret for turning up early. All I wanted to do was to be there before Yoongi so he didn't have another reason to find another hacker. Now I am stuck outside getting some odd looks from people. I swear, I will kick their asses if they confuse me for a dancer.

I don't know why I am trying to impress Yoongi again, it's how I got here in the first place.

...