02

the genre of this story is humor. (Though all of my stories have humor in it :D)

 (Though all of my stories have humor in it :D)

"Favorite color?"

"Blue.

"Blood type?"

"A"

"Hair color?"

"Brown-black isn't it obvious?"

"Still a virgin?"

"what the---"

"just answer it! For matching purposes."

"t-the hell? y-yeah, ofcourse"

"good."

"Wait what do you mean, good?!" My eyes went all widened because of what he said, he's been asking me all personal things since the first minute we've met.

Is he really a matchmaker or a sidekick or whatsoever?

"Virgin means easier to find a match" he answered back as he shrugged without even looking at me. He's still looking at the envelope which was consisting of my personal things inside.

"Why are you still asking me? All of my personal things about me is inside that envelope--"

"nope. Not all" he retorted back, and I swear. As seconds passed by, I'm starting to get irritated with this man.

The whole handsome figure I thought about him was completely ruined when he spoke nonstop. He's noisy period.

"What's your ideal type, then?" He asked me, and this time he's now looking straight into my eyes. But nothing more gave me an impact. He had so much expectations from me at the beginning. But now, it de-escalate from 10 to 0.

"do I really need to answer that?" I asked with my eyebrows frowned.

"Ahm yeah? If you wanna find your match then you better tell me what's your ideal guy is. It could be easier for me---"

"Just someone who's not like you!" I answered quickly before anything goes again into a long conversation.

He looked at me with a what-the-hell look, his eyes says everything that he's confused on why I suddenly answered that.

"What do you mean not like me?" He asked in confusion.

"A guy who's opposite of you!" Stupid. I rolled my eyes internally, as I tried to cope up with things and breathe to calm down.

"oh... you want an ugly guy, then?" he chuckled and went back on writing on the list.

my eyes went widened and my eyebrows really just said 'what-the-hell-dude-you're-so-head-over-heals-for-yourself'

I tried to calm myself down, since this guy is honestly getting into my nerves and even his handsome face won't relieve any of my irritation and frustration right now.

"I just want a guy who's humble and quiet. That's all" I said, with double meaning and with a sarcastic tone.

He looked at me first and went back on writing again as he doesn't want to argue with me anymore. Well, good for him.

"okay. let's meet tomorrow. i'll try to find your match as soon as I can. Thank you, you may leave now" he said as he stock all the papers as if he's working as a secretary who got all the files done and even gestured his hand and signalled me to leave as if there's a door beside us.

"Dude. This is our school. I can't just leave" I told him, that made his eyes opened wide and felt embarrassed to what he have done.

Oh well I can see it because his face says everything. His face suddenly turned red. And I can feel the second hand embarrassment.

"Yes! Right! I'll leave now!" He said, as he quickly grab the envelope and sprinted away from me. And soon enough I knew that he was no longer seen in my sighting.

That guy isn't even looking professional.

........