07

"you're y/n, right?" The tallest guy asked with a cute smile flashed on his face while pointing at her

y/n's eyes widened when she heard her name coming from that boy she never once met before, but still managed to answered a nod, "y-yes"

she was too shy to see that those handsome boys infront of her are now looking at her exactly for she became the center of attention when the tall guy asked that.

the three young man, especially the tallest guy and the guy with chestnut hair moved closer to y/n and introduced themselves to her and asked her questions as if they have seen each other before. But the introverted one was only staring at her and just smiling because of y/n's reaction when the two guys approached her.

she walked closer to Huening Kai and hide behind his back as if it was his father wanting to protect him from those predators.

"They are your brother's friends. We're Yeonjun-hyung's friends" Huening Kai explained that made y/n tilted her head and shifted her eyes up at him with confusion in her eyes.

"Really? How come I never saw you in our house then?" She asked whispering, obviously making it as weak as she can so that the other boys won't hear it.

Huening Kai laughed a little before answering, "Well that's because he was the one who's coming in our house"

her mouth formed into an o shape, while nodding in disbelief. Now she know the reason why Yeonjun, her brother wasn't always around their house. She even though before he was dating someone for he is always outside their home, but it's just his friends he's visiting to.

If they are Yeonjun's friends.... then...

"Hello! I'm y/n!" She cheerfully greeted introducing herself with a widest smile crept on her face as she tried to captivate anyone's eyes.

Maybe one of them is my match, right?

She can't ask Huening Kai for now, because she's now too close with the boys she can't just ask questions about who can her match possibly be infront of those handsome boys she was wishing to be her match.

"I'm Soobin! And this is Beomgyu then Taehyun!" The tallest guy whom she thought that have the cutest smile introduce pointing out the other handsome guys.

She smiled at them three, while they all smiled at her back and even bowed politely.

Y/N was more than ready to open up a conversation just to talk and spend her whole time with them, but Huening Kai being the pest in her life ruining everything just came in between.

"Guys, we have to go now. Yeonjun-hyung probably is searching for Y/N now. Right y/n?" Huening Kai said, diverting his eyes to y/n while widening his eyes on purpose to signalled y/n to just go with the flow.

"huh? It's still 5 pm tho---"

"yes! Hyung told me your curfew is only at 5! Let's move faster now!" Huening Kai rapidly said, as he walked on the opposite way now and even signalled y/n to follow him without even looking back.

Y/N looked at him disappointedly then back again to those three young men, "Bye bye!" She bid goodbyes with them while waving her hand and giving them a wide smile.

The boys waved at her back and smiled at her, as she ran towards Huening Kai to follow him.

"Yah! don't run!" Y/N yelled at Huening Kai, catching her breath while walking as fast as she can just to follow him.

"i'm not running. Your legs are just too short"

Y/N ears became red because of the insult Huening Kai threw. She yanked his hand to make him stop from walking and make him faced her.

"First you just pulled me out away from your handsome friends. Then now you're insulting me!?" Y/N asked while exaggeratedly putting her hand on her chest as if she was being stabbed a multiple times because of what she heard from Huening Kai.

He just looked down at her with his expressionless eyes.

"If you're trying to flirt with them. Don't try. They already have strings attached on their ring fingers" Huening Kai just plainly said, while looking at his friends who are now walking away from them.

Y/N looked at them as well, and got disappointed to what he said.

'really? Even Soobin?" She asked while pouting in dismay. Couldn't help but to feel bad that Soobin the cute handsome guy has already a match of his own..

"yes. his string is pink" he answered, still looking at his friends' direction.

"then what does pink string symbolizes?" Y/N asked in confusion, diverting her eyes up to look at Huening Kai's eyes.

y/n cleared her throat when Huening Kai suddenly looked at her and had an eye contact with her that made her heart stopped beating for a second.

"It means gay"

"WHAT!?" she almost choked at her own saliva after hearing that thing from him, couldn't believe what he just actually said.

"You know, their match is the same gender as their gender." He explained while shrugging.

"and do you know whose string is connected to his?" Huening Kai chuckled that even made her heart beats faster.

"W-who?" She asked stuttering, while anticipating for what answer Huening Kai will give.

He looked at her eyes for almost 5 seconds, before finally spilling out the answer.

"to your brother, Yeonjun"

.........

taegyu is life but Yeonbin is lifer :)