14

As soon as I heard Beomgyu's voice, I quickly pushed Huening Kai and tried to stood up alone with my cheeks all heated up.

I brushed my uniform and tried to stay as calm as possible, but just by seeing how Taehyun looked at me with those eyes, makes me want to explain what all happened before they misunderstood a thing.

We are all just staring at each other, Beomgyu teasingly looked at Huening Kai while I felt someone's gaze staring at me, specifically on the left side which I assumed it was on Taehyun's side.

"We'll just pretend that nothing happened because we are all late now in our first classes..." When Beomgyu said that, I mentally cursed for realizing that he's right.

We quickly quickened our pace to our respective classrooms and finally bid goodbyes with each other.

....

The whole time I was just daydreaming about what happened earlier. It felt like some kdrama thing that I thought was too impossible and cringe to experience. But I guess, experiencing that kind of thing once in a while can be somehow an unforgettable moment for me.

I just can't stop thinking how I was so amazed with Huening Kai having such a beautiful face carved by gods. Handsome word isn't enough, it is just an understatement.

Somehow I managed to stay with this three handsome guys beside me, and join them along for lunch time.

"Did you guys saw Soobin and Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked us, someone choked on his orang flavored juice, and it was Huening Kai.

I only shook my head disappointedly as I remembered that my brother's friends still don't know about them.

I feel like I need to spill the tea now and tell the secret to both of these guys because they deserve to know about it. But remembering that Yeonjun is my brother and there is a 100 percent chance of him killing me for doing it before him will probably happen.

"Maybe they still have classes' Taehyun answered while shrugging, taking a big bite of his corndog after speaking some words.

Beomgyu only nodded as a response and his mouth formed an O, agreeing with that possibility Taehyun said.

I reached to grab my drink that was across my side but I suddenly bumped into it with my clumsy stupid hands. And now, I don't have a drink anymore.

"Here, take mine"  but Taehyun suddenly raced his drink and moved it closer to my lips, wanting me to take a sip while he holds onto it.

Shocked was completely an understatement to what I'm feeling right now. My mind suddenly malfunction from the unforeseen action. My mind was debating whether to just take it or not. Because it was his, he already sipped on to it for what I remember.

I was just about to take it, when suddenly I heard someone scattering on purpose. I looked at Huening Kai because it was obviously him. I saw how he bit his lower lip in annoyance as he pulled out his wallet from his pocket and dropped a dollar on the table, giving it to me.

"Just buy" He commanded like a boss.

I saw Taehyun slowly lowered the drink and pulled it out onto him back in his tray.

I took the dollar Huening Kai gave me. I was just about to tell him that it wasn't enough but a girl student who's about our age soon appeared infront of us, or particularly at Beomgyu.

"H-hello Beomgyu" she shyly greeted while tucking some of her hair on the side of her ears.

I looked at her, and the whole time she was just being so girly infront of him. I don't know how to call that act, if it is flirty or just girly. But at somehow, I realized I wasn't that kind of girl.

She looked like a girl who eats only one spoon of rice and egg for a meal to balance her diet. She looks like a girl who doesn't have belly fat on her tummy.  she's just the perfect picture of a clean, shy type girl.

I looked down to my tray that was infront of me, and felt conscious after eating two hamburger, one corndog, two large frenchfries, two cups of rice with beef on top.  Damn, I ate this much!?

But what's the most surprising thing is, Beomgyu didn't response to her 'hello'. I was torn between believing he only didn't noticed her or he just really ignored her. he was just eating while she stands there embarrassed that he just ignored her.

The girl embarrassedly looked down and started turning her back to face the opposite side and sadly walked away. Oh god, I can feel the second hand embarrassment.

"Why did you ignored her?" I asked, tho Beomgyu isn't still close to me. I am just curious why.

"Not our type" Taehyun was the one who answered with a chuckle after that.

I just nodded out of nowhere even though I still don't get why they choose to ignore some girls like that. And what kind of girl they want?

"I'll just go buy some drink. I'll buy you too, y/n" Beomgyu offered while smiling at me which made me smiled and felt grateful.

"Let me tag along!" Taehyun said as he followed Beomgyu on the way to the cafeteria stall. So me and Huening Kai was left alone together again.

i looked at him, because he was just being so quiet over there while minding his own business which is having a duel with his own foods.

"Huening Kai, can you see Beomgyu's strings?" I asked him out of nowhere that made him stopped on eating and shifter his eyes on me.

"Why?"

"i"m just curious somehow... he rejected a girl just like that, how come he will have a girlfriend in the future then" I mumbled while shrugging.

Tho I know it might be as easy for him to get a future girlfriend with that undeniably looks of his.

"Because he won't"

"It's color gray" I looked at Huening Kai with my eyes squinted to what he answered.

"Gray is for?"

"Gray strings are meant for people whose soulmates are already dead" he explained.

"it was supposed to be red. But then the strings turn into ashes as gray when their soulmates die" he added.

After hearing what he said, in behalf of those people who have gray strings felt so lonely and sad.  I looked at Beomgyu who's now on the line laughing with Taehyun. He looks so happy.

Maybe not knowing who your soulmate is, is much more better than knowing them.

........