18

Friday arrives, and Huening Kai began realizing how wholesome Taehyun and y/n's in between relationship. They could be the perfect couple,  in his thoughts.

"Are you giving up already?" Yeonjun asked him, while patting his shoulder and shifting his eyes at him, anticipating for his answer.

Today, Yeonjun told him to tell y/n to hang out just the two of them. But his feet suddenly stopped walking on its own when he saw her again with Taehyun for probably the whole time this day.

As days passed by, the harder it gets to steal y/n away from Taehyun like that.

Oblivious, Huening Kai finally admitted to himself that maybe he's interested to y/n somehow. Or maybe he does like her but he seemed not to notice it at all because it was his first time liking someone.

He didn't think much of what or how it feels like to fell inlove, because all he did was to find and help people to find their match.

That is, until y/n came. He slowly starts to open his heart to fall inlove and like someone. Now he felt what love like is, it's either happy or hurtful.

"Look hyung, do you really think I can get her?" Huening Kai hopelessly asked while pointing at y/n's direction.

Just by looking at the way she smiles infront of Taehyun, makes Huening Kai want to back out any moment now. Yeonjun disappointedly shook his head while heaving out a deep sigh of dismay.

"You will never know unless you try" significantly Yeonjun uttered.

Huening Kai gained all the courage and clenched his fist hoping it could increase his braveness to ask y/n out. He already thought of something to excuse once she asked if why he's suddenly asking for them to go out. It was all planned and done, the only thing that wasn't done yet, is the action itself.

He finally reach y/n, he was just standing there while Yeonjun hides on the bushes, being supportive for his sister and Huening Kai.