17

"Do you like my sister, Huening Kai?" asked Yeonjun

A streak of disbelief and shocked was flashed on Huening Kai's face, as his mouth agape while thinking how to get out of the question Yeonjun threw. He tried to come up with something, but the more he thinks, the more he's mental blocking.

"m-me? No!!!" He denied defensively while rapidly shaking his head a no.

Yeonjun only looked down and heave a deep sigh of disbelief, while moving closer to Huening Kai as he wrapped his left arm around Huuening Kai's shoulder.

"You know what, just tell me the truth. I'll help you to get my sister if you like her" Yeonjun assuringly said, while winking playfully at Huening Kai.

Huening Kai pushed him away while his cheeks heated up in crimson red. His eyebrows pinch together. He tries to mask up his embarrassment by crossing his arms and pretending to be not affected at all.

"I said I-i don't like her hyung!" He stuttered, obviously cannot look straight into Yeonjun's eyes.

Yeonjun only rolled his eyes pathetically to this pathetic denial guy infront of him. He wasn't able to reply back since the line already passed by and it was his turn to buy something from the vendor.

They got some few drinks and hamburgers that was treat by the oldest himself, Yeonjun. Huening Kai helped him carry some foods since he knows that Yeonjun only have two hands just like him. They walked back to their respective table, but before completely walking back, Huening Kai suddenly stopped that made Yeonjun stopped as well.

Yeonjun looked at the direction Huening Kai was looking at, and saw y/n laughing onto something Taehyun had said. Yeonjun looked down to the hamburger Huening Kai was holding and saw how much he tightens his grip on the innocent burger.

"I refuse to believe you're not jealous at all" Yeonjun spoke while shaking his head rapidly, looking down at the hamburger Huening Kai was holding.

Huening Kai seemed to notice where Yeonjun was looking at, and even him was shocked to see the Hamburger completely murdered by his own hands.

"This is mine! I like battered-burger so much" Huening Kai reasoned out while putting the battered-burger inside his pocket.

Yeonjun looked at him with a you're-still-going-to-deny-it look. And Huening Kai only sighed and shook his head disappointedly.

"I was just looking at her since look at her smile! It's so fake! It looks like she's trying to look cute infront of Taehyun when infact she's not!" he refused while shifting his eyes onto y/n and pointing her slightly.

"They look cute tho" Yeonjun just shrugged, pointing out facts he had been observing.

He started walking, leaving Huening Kai there while he's still staring at y/n's direction. He felt his hand balled into a fist of mixed emotions. Until he released out a frustrated groan and called Yeonjun who's now walking before him.

"Yeonjun-hyung!"

Yeonjun stopped walking and turned his back to face Huening Kai with a questioned look on his face.

"Do you really mean it when you said earlier that you will help me to get your sister?" he asked shyly while looking all down and biting his lower lip hoping it will stop him from cringing and embarrassing himself infront of his older friend.

Yeonjun couldn't help but to smile and answer, "Ofcourse I'll help you, why?"

"C-can you help me get y/n?"

...........