19

Too much of his excitement, he took few minutes just by thinking of what to wear for today. And took even more minutes just to prepare and clean himself. He never really exerted efforts just to be this handsome, because he thought he always look like one. Not until today, that he had to look good infront of y/n.

"Do I look good in black?" he asked himself while staring at his own reflection on the mirror, looking good and handsome as always.

But being too conscious, he was dissatisfied with his looks. It's too plain for him. On the other hand, y/n was all ready to go. She wore the simplest outfit not really expecting that she's going in a data and she needs to look good somehow.

"are you really going to go out with that school batch shirt plus ripped jeans that are already almost fading!?" Yeonjun scolded her sister after she revealed herself with the exact words Yeonjun defined her outfit for today.

"Ahm yes? And fyi, this faded jeans is actually the point of this whole outfit!" She pointed out while even turning to show her brother how good looking it was

Yeonjun stared at her with a blank face, really asking if she's really his sister to dress like that. When infact, he can sense fashion. He's good when it comes to f-a-s-h-i-o-n while his sister seemed to not have any sense of fashion not like what he's good at.

"Go back to your room, and dress like a girl!" Yeonjun pushed his sister back to her room, and without any words hearing from her, he closed the door before hearing some complaints from y/n.

After some few minutes of leaving his sister in her room, and waiting for her outside. Not too much long of awaits, his sister finally opened the door and revealed herself wearing a blue simple dress that fits her perfectly.

Yeonjun's mouth slowly agape while his eyes scanned her from head to toe. But too much of his expectations didn't became a reality once he saw his sister wearing leggings under her dress.

"You know what, you're hopeless" he teased while shaking his head and pointing out y/n's leggings.

"what!? I'm not comfortable wearing dresses you know!" She yelled.

"Remove that thing now, you look stupid" harshly her brother said.

"Why would I ever listen to you!? I don't have to look good, okay!? I-it's not like it's a date I'm going to" she looked down and stuttered.

From what she said, made Yeonjun's eyes squinted. Not really expecting that y/n wasn't aware that she's honestly going to a date. Maybe Huening Kai didn't told her, that's why.

He face-palmed himself, and just reasoned out, "You need to look good somehow. What if you find your soulmate there, huh?" he found a very stupid reason to excused. But thankfully, his sister bit that reason.

"oh yeah! You're right" he breathe out heavily once he saw her sister going inside once again to her room to finally remove the leggings she's wearing under her dress.

......

After what seemed like to be forever for y/n, which in reality it's only about 2 minutes since she arrived in the place her and Huening Kai was supposed to meet. She sat down on one of the benches to wait for Huening Kai a bit more.

Sitting idly while swinging her legs impatiently, y/n took her phone from her bag and decided to text Huening Kai that she arrived first than him. When infact, he should've arrived first than her. All she think about now is to scold Huening Kai first thing when he finally arrives.

While she's typing something on her phone, she noticed a guy shoes across her shoes. Connecting to a long legged guy that is now standing infront of her.

As the thought inside her head, expecting that the guy standing infront of her is Huening Kai. She immediately smiled, and rapidly looked up to see Huening Kai's face.

"Yah! Why are you late---" her smile soon faded and curved down when all she was expecting didn't became much more a reality.

To disappoint her, it wasn't Huening Kai at all.

"Taehyun?"

.......