08

"So are you saying that my brother is a gay?!" She asked with a blot of surprised was heard from her voice and clearly showed on her face

Huening Kai shrugged before answering, "Well yeah, what's wrong with being gay tho?"

Y/N looked away at nothing in particular and continue to walk while thinking of something to answer.

"Nothing's wrong.. I'm just.... feeling bad since they both have good looks...... like why all handsome guys need to be gay?" She exaggeratedly asked, not just only to Huening Kai but to the whole universe.

Huening Kai only looked at her secretively, and found himself laughing with that funny view. Then the silence came in between while they are both just walking silently along the street.

"But is there any case that the strings connected to someone can change? Like it is already connected with his or her soulmate then all of a sudden the strings changes it's direction and became connected with someone else?" Y/N asked him curiously, waiting for an answer Huening Kai can give.

Huening Kai think for a moment to what he can answer to her.

"Oh yeah! That's possible" he answered while nodding his head a yes.

"then what's the point of finding your match when infact destiny can change itself?" Y/N added a follow up question.

"We have soulmates for a reason. But once that person finds a way to change his or her destiny, he or she might really change it" Huening Kai significantly explained that made y/n's mouth to form an o shaped and continuously nodded completely understanding the meaning and way of destiny.

is he cupid? or the son of cupid?

"But that's really seldom. Out of 10 people, only one person can change it" Huening Kai added while shrugging, knowing a lot of knowledge about destiny since he studied it a lot when he found out about that unique gift he have.

"Well that one person is definitely not going to be me" Y/N already claimed while shaking her head rapidly while laughing profusely.

Huening Kai only looked at her and just smiled while nodding.

He also don't know whether y/n could be that person, because he can only see strings. Not people's future.

They both stopped walking when it's exactly infront of y/n's house, they faced each other and met gazes.

"Thanks for walking me home! Be careful and take care!" Y/N sincerely said while giving him a wide smile she can ever give.

He smiled back at her and nodded then y/n was about to walk away with him to finally go inside their house but Huening Kai held her wrist to stop her from walking further more.

"y/n.... let's walk together home from now on, shall we?" Huening Kai asked while smiling at her awkwardly, couldn't bare to hear a single rejection from her.

y/n's eyes squinted at the sudden question, and Huening Kai seemed to realized what she's thinking...

"I-in order for us to find your match we have to be together ofcourse! You want to help me right? Don't assume too much! Goodbye!" After that embarrassing statement, Huening Kai turned his back around and left y/n hanging without even letting her speak.

The only thing y/n knew is that he's now sprinting away as far as he can away from her.

"I'm not assuming tho..." she whispered while looking at Huening Kai who's now running furiously.

She just shrugged it all off and just walked inside their house while disappointedly shaking her head.

once she opened the main door of their house, she immediately noticed a smiling Yeonjun staring at his phone while he's stirring some coffee.

Just an exact picture of a person who's in love....

She put her bag down on the chair and Yeonjun didn't even noticed that she's now infront of him while staring at him smiling like crazy.

"Isn't the coffee being stirred too much?" Y/N suddenly barged in to whatever Yeonjun is doing. Yeonjun seemed to realized that he has been smiling over staring at his phone screen that he didn't even noticed that he's stirring the coffee too much and didn't even noticed his sister infront of him.

"Y-yah! W-why are you here so early?" Yeonjun yelled while pointing at his sister using the spoon.

Y/N only looked at him judgementally while teasingly smirking at him.

"I met your friends" She changed the topic while still couldn't help but to smile with the thought of her brother being inlove.

"R-really?"

"Yes.... they are all so handsome!!" She shrieked.

"Especially that Soobin guy" Y/N added, secretly looking at Yeonjun's reaction not making it too obvious that she was honestly anticipating for what will his reaction going to be.

And she's right. Yeonjun looked at her, glaring to be exact. He's looking at her as if she's another girl who's trying to snatch his boyfriend away from him.

"Chill bro, no one's going to steal your boyfriend." Y/N smirked teasingly, while coolly putting her hands inside her skirt's pocket, finally having a reason to blackmail him in the future.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, "H-how---"

Y/N only winked at him jokingly that made Yeonjun felt disgusted on every part of his body.

"You better run witch" Her brother warned that made her eyes widened and without even hesitating, she ran as fast as she can to save her one and only life.

And that's how world war III begins....

.....