16

Something suspicious is going on to Huening Kai, and Yeonjun noticed it all

Something suspicious is going on to Huening Kai, and Yeonjun noticed it all. He's not that dumb to think about what's going on to him since he already saw the signs of possibilities that what might he's expecting and thinking about is probably right. All he just have to do now, is to caught Huening Kai in the act.

Yeonjun and Soobin finally joined the four others as Yeonjun wants to talk to Huening Kai in an intensive manner. As they are all finally gathering together now in one table, and some are busy eating including his sister, y/n.

"We saw you both outside the school before classes started." Beomgyu suddenly spoke out of nowhere before taking some fries out of his regular sized fries container.

"Yep! I told y/n to come and tag along with me for some breakfast before going to school" Taehyun answered while smiling brightly as he can.

y/n only smiled and nodded in agreement.

"oh yeah? Then why didn't you told us?" Huening Kai asked, without even looking at him. He's just focusing on dipping his fries onto some ketchup.

Yeonjun looked at Huening Kai while squinting his eyes in confusion, "Because I know that SOME of you might not agree with it" Taehyun answered while taking a glance at Huening Kai and emphasizing the word 'some' pertaining to Huening Kai himself.

"If you already knew some of us won't agree, then why you still did it?" Huening Kai retorted back, dropping the fries he was holding and finally looking at Taehyun once he dropped another question.

"ahm, because I want to be with her?" Taehyun unsurely answered.

The argument between them only became intense, they are staring at each other as if they want to fight each other physically. Their friends seemed to notice how dreadful they can be as of the moment. Their eyes became as furious as seconds passed by. Before anything bad could happen, Yeonjun barge in between and interrupted by obviously spilling y/n's cola on purpose.

"aigo, sorry y/n. My hands are so clumsy" he acted while the boys stood up and cleaned the table with a tissue.

y/n noticed he obviously did it on purpose, she glared at him and was about to scold him but Taehyun suddenly offered her his drink, "Take mine now, I haven't drink on it yet"

He said as he put his cola infront of y/n that made her shyly smiled at him.

"No Taehyun! I'll just buy my sister a new one!" Yeonjun offered while smiling brightly at y/n. She seemed to be fine on what he offered, since he's the one to blame for spilling her drink.

Yeonjun stood up and took his wallet inside his pocket, but before walking towards the foodstalls, Yeonjun grabbed Huening Kai's hand and pulled it making him forcedly stood up against his will.

"yah!-"

"You go with me" Yeonjun said then pulled him along with him. While the others are busy cleaning the whole table for the spilled cola scattered on the other side of the table.

While in the long line of the foodstall, Huening Kai groaned and asked, "Hyung! Why did you even took me!? I'm busy eating there!"

yeonjun ignored all his irritation and all his complaint, instead he asked another question...

"What's that all about huh?" Yeonjun asked while crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows.

"What?" Huening Kai asked in confusion, squinting his eyes and looking at his older friend judgingly.

"why are you suddenly concerned about my sister? And you does look like you're jealous of Taehyun since they are getting close now" Yeonjun finally pointed the thing he's suspicious of.

Huening Kai's body froze, never really imagined that someone will ever noticed and even asked him directly the same questions that are now circling in his mind. He doesn't know either why he's suddenly acting like that, it's naturally coming up on him at times like that.

"because... she's my friend?" Huening Kai reasoned out.

"it doesn't look like a friend thing to me" Yeonjun denied while shaking his head rapidly.

Huening Kai didn't answer Yeonjun, instead he's just looking all down while his eyes couldn't meet Yeonjun's eyes.

"Do you like my sister, Huening Kai?"

........