26

"I'm not fighting anymore"

 y/n's eyes couldn't get even more wide after hearing some spilling of teas she accidentally heard. Upon hearing what Taehyun and Huening Kai's conversation a while ago, made her hide behind the pillars as her heart kept on beating faster.

 It was a mixed of emotions that had been circling in her heart and mind, that it malfunction every piece of her. It will still probably took some time to process what she just eavesdropped. An unidentified happiness she felt after hearing Huening Kai likes her, but in return a painful resentment when she heard he's giving her up that easily. 

 It's a serene feeling, but at the same time, it hurts as she finally is coping up with the situation. And the more she thinks about it, the more it causes her pain. Until she found warm water starting to form on the corner of her eyes. y/n stumbled back leaning against the pillar frame, staring off into space. 

It honestly shouldn't be hurtful like this. Because she knew that she treat Huening KAi only as her first guy friend, nothing less and nothing could be possibly more. But the most confusing thing for her is that, why does it hurt?

"y/n??" her eyes widened, as she rapidly wiped the tears that are now starting to form and wanting to escape. Staring at her brother who's now coming out from nowhere at this exact moment.

She puts her index finger on her lips, mouthing 'shh' to tell him to be quiet because taehyun and Huening Kai might still be on the hallway. when she found out that both of them finally vanished in an instant, she took out a deep breath and faced her brother, Yeonjun.

"why are you hiding there?" Yeonnjun asked cluelessly, scanning her before noticing she's crying.

"wait--- are you crying?"

From a brother's instinct, he can sense that y/n isn't at her mood right now, seeing sadness through her eyes says everything

y/n couldn't help but to look away when her brother noticed her crying, never really thought he will ever noticed it since she already wiped and dried it up.

Yeonjun rushed towards to move closer to her, arms reaching out aiming for a warm hug, while gesturing his sister to come finally hug him because he knows she might probably need it right now. "C'mon sis, I know you badly needs a hug" he encourages.

Chuckling, y/n pulls him into a hug despite of her hesitance. y/n felt Yeonjun's hand patting her back that made her cry even more. After a minute of feeling such a warm hug she first felt from her brother, her tears bursted out finally, escaping freely from her prevention.

"Whoever you're crying about... you love him do you?" Yeonjun asked, still patting her back.

y/n rapidly pushed him away breaking the hug while earning a glare from her, defensively saying, "I don't like Huening Kai!"

Yeonjun was shocked at her sudden action, before a smirk formed on his lips saying,

"I didn't mentioned Huening Kai's name y/n..." he said suspiciously, crossing his arms as he finally caught her.

y/n stopped the moment she realized what he said. Then realization hits her.

To think of it, Huening Kai has this unique charms that made him stands out from the crowd in y/n's eyes or probably from anyone's eyes. She doesn't just liked how perfect his side features are, like a perfection masterpiece created by gods. How his dark eyebrows furrowed whenever he's angry or confused. The way his smile could capture any other girls' heart-- it's more than that. Much more something than that. It's like she's finally experiencing that stupid thing called love.

"i knew it.." Yeonjun whispered without letting y/n hear it when her face shows that she finally realized it all.

"My baby sister is now inlove" Yeonjun proudly said as he pulled her again into a hug, but this time, in a triumphant manner, jumping through the air along with y/n who's now confused on why he's suddenly all happy.

Not until someone's footsteps was heard near, Yeonjun saw a figure of a man barely hiding behind the pole, "Taehyun?"

y/n's eyes squinted in confusion as she heard her brother mentioning Taehyun's name. She pulled out from the hug and face the opposite direction where her brother is looking at right now.

And they both saw Taehyun standing behind the pole, hands together clasping, looking all down and anxious.

.......

a/n: don't worry. Taehyun has a partner here....

and it's me ^^ ahehe