13

Huening Kai and y/n was left alone together after Yeonjun and Soobin suddenly vanished out of nowhere

Huening Kai and y/n was left alone together after Yeonjun and Soobin suddenly vanished out of nowhere. The awkwardness spread everywhere between them went thinner and thinner.

They both have pride to protect, no one wants to give in.

This girl has short temper and short legs, yet her pride is as high as her voice when she yells....

Huening Kai heave a deep sigh, and decided to swallow his pride just to encourage himself to speak up first.

"I'm sorry" they both said in unison.

They looked at each other for almost seconds, and started laughing like as if they haven't argued.

While Huening Kai was turning a bit for he was laughing at the sudden synchronization of apologizing to y/n, y/n's smile faded as she was just staring or should I say admiring how well Huening Kai looks.

His wearing the same uniform as what his brother wears. It looks good on him and fitted so well. Seeing how the uniform complimented to his skin is what made her even more admiring his beauty. His dark hair was waving on a soft wave as he chuckles.

Y/N knew, that Huening Kai is one of a fine specimen she had ever seen.

When Huening Kai suddenly turned his head to her, she quickly looked away, hoping Huening Kai didn't noticed that she was admiring his beauty all the way through.

"ahm... i'm sorry for what happened before... Let's be good friends now, shall we?" Y/n tried to speak as straight as she can, but she cursed herself mentally for stuttering in midsentence.

"yap! l-let's be friends now" Huening Kai flashed a smile that made y/n smiled back to him as well.

They both decided to walk towards the school's gate since if the bell rang, they will have to spend the whole day outside the school.

"Do you still want me to find your match? I mean I can do that for you---"

"Nope. I think it's already a hopeless case..." y/n uttered out, sadness was clearly heard from her voice as her actions says everything. Her shoulder are all down, she's downcasting as if she's disappointed.

"you sure?" Huening Kai asked for a double check.

y/n pouted and looked at Huening Kai with a bit of desperation shown in her eyes, "But if you insist, then we'll still try to find him hehe"

Huening Kai couldn't help but to smile and let out a small chuckle after what Y/N answered. He looked away and just nodded as a response, wanting to help his new friend to find her match at the very best way he can do.

"y/n---" Huening Kai was about to call her and look at her, when suddenly, the bell rang.

Thankfully they were already inside the school but not too far away from the school's gate. They looked behind them, and their eyes suddenly widened after seeing a bunch of students starting to sprint and ran as fast as they can inside the gate so that they won't be considered late.

The students who was running so fast hit y/n's shoulder and Huening Kai everywhere. Huening Kai turned his back to look at y/n and his eyes widened when she's about to fell when a guy student who's riding a bike almost hit her.

His arms are as fast as his reflexes. Y/N didn't fell, thanks to Huening Kai and his good reflexes. But his balance isn't good enough to support a semi-light girl in his arms.

Huening Kai fell on the ground, just as he thought he saved y/n from falling but he didn't. Y/n fell as well, but the most awkward thing is... she fell on top of him.

Huening Kai couldn't barely breathe as a storm of mixed emotions swirled inside of him. His heart kept on beating in an inhumanely manner that it seemed to already malfunction. Huening Kai was just frozen there while his eyes are captivated looking straight at her shocked face.

"Do minor students are allowed to do that in public?"

Their eyes widened the most when they heard Beomgyu's voice from above them. They tried to stood up, while Beomgyu and Taehyun are just standing there, looking at them judgingly.

Their cheeks heated up in red, as the embarrassment grow thicker.

.......