15

Four moons and suns already passed by in a blink of an eye

Four moons and suns already passed by in a blink of an eye. The sun peeked through the white curtains making an illusion of the ambiance of the bright sky. It was the fourth day of y/n waking up on her own without even the help of her alarm clock. Probably because for that four consecutive days, she had been closed with the guys and moreover to Taehyun. And that really completes all her day that it even made her excited just by waking up first thing in the morning.

ofcourse in that four days, she had gone closed with Huening Kai even more than before. She even treats him as on of his best of friends since she had no guy friends at all except for them.

The sequence of events seemed like a daily basis for her. Waking up first in the morning with a bright smile on her face, as she cleaned up and go to school, sees Taehyun and automatically smiles, eat, and sees Taehyun again, then finally go home with a crazy smile on her face. It's like a cycle she already got used to.

The moment of her spacing out was stopped up until her phone rang and vibrated. She quickly sat on her bed as she reached it through the table and answered the phone call, "Hello?"

(did i woke you up?) Her smile soon brightened up as soon as she heard Taehyun's voice over the phone, soothing like an angelic music in her ears.

"ahm not really, I just woke up before you called"

(really? good morning then) he shyly greeted.

"good morning too"

(look outside your window) he said over the phone that made y/n's eyes widened and soon stood up to sprint at full speed towards her window and saw Taehyun down there outside waving at her.

She quickly hide herself with the curtain as soon as she realized she looked so messy whenever she just woke up.

"j-just give me a minute! I'll be there!"

.....

y/n finally cleaned herself up, and finally had the courage to open the door for Taehyun since she looked humanly now. She flashed a wide smile after opening the door and revealed a handsome Taehyun outside.

"H-hello, why are you here so early?" She asked him, while looking from his head to toe and saw him already wearing his school uniform.

"I really did came here early on purpose to see you" he shyly answered while looking down with his cheeks all heated up.

"o-oh really? do you want to go to school early today?"

"yeah, with you" he answered.

y/n pointed at herself after what he said with her eyes all widened, "me? Then how about the other guys? They are all still sleeping for sure---"

she's already got used to it walking in school with all of them, and even going home walking together with them. So it will be awkward for her if she and Taehyun were the only one to go to school today together.

"I kinda want to ask you if we can have breakfast together in a food stall near the school? It's my treat!" Taehyun offered, that made y/n's mouth formed an 'o' and nodded.

y/n had a second thought. Since she knows that she ate like a spinosaurus when it's breakfast time.

"o-okay then"

.......

Huening kai, Beomgyu and Soobin finally reached Yeonjun's house after walking not too long from their own respective houses. They started ringing the doorbell and even knocking because it's been a minute when they all walked here and Yeonjun isn't probably ready yet.

But thankfully, the door went opened and it revealed a handsome Yeonjun looking good with his hair that was brushed upwards, his natural red lips that had been moisturized by a lip balm and her uniform fitted him well.

"Did it took you so long to be handsome?" Beomgyu asked while staring at him blankly.

Yeonjun only shrugged and walked outside he closed the door and locked it, "Well not much. It only took minutes of preparation because I'm already handsome" the arrogant one said.

Beomgyu kept his face straight and just disappointedly shook his head. As Huening Kai looked around while seemed to be finding something, or for specifically speaking, he's finding someone.

"where's y/n?" He asked.

"She went to school early"

"By herself?" Asked a concerned Huening Kai.

"With Taehyun" Yeonjun answered, they all started walking while Huening Kai just followed them while he's still confused on why y/n and Taehyun went earlier first without even waiting for them.

"are they dating?" Soobin asked, that made Huening Kai looked at Yeonjun to anticipate to what's he's going to answer.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Yeonjun answered, then shrugged.

They almost jolted in shock, they even stopped walking when Huening Kai suddenly stumped his feet on the ground while hitting his left leg loudly, yelling, "You let your sister go out without you?! And you're not even mad at her dating someone!?"

They all looked at Huening Kai with a confusion look on their faces.

"Ahm.. I did told you to find my sister her match, right? So ofcourse I don't have a problem if she's dating someone. Plus, it's Taehyun, I trust him the most better than you guys" Yeonjun jokingly said while pointing at the three guys, which just earned him more and more death glares coming from them.

The four of them continued walking while they can still hear Huening KAi blurbing something from behind, but they just ignored him.

Walking all the way from Yeonjun's house to school, take them almost only 5 minutes of walking. While they are finally near the school, they all heard some familiar voices loudly laughing and talking with each other. Their eyes found their way to found those familiar voice until their eyes finally shifted in sync instantly to y/n and Taehyun who's now standing infront a food stall near the school, holding some food on their hands.

"I refuse to believe they are not dating at all" Beomgyu spilled out, tilting his head confusedly while looking at the two.

Huening Kai stared at them particularly on y/n only. Looking how much she smiles whenever Taehyun is around and the way she's exerting efforts just to look humane infront of him.

"no they are not" Huening Kai said whike shrugging that made them all looked at him in sync.

"They are not for each other anyway"

he smirked while placing his hands inside his pockets and coolly walking away from them ignoring the view across the road.

Yeonjun stared at Huening Kai's back while he's walking towards the school gate with confusion in his eyes, squinting it suspiciously.

.......