12

"Argh!!!!!!" A loud grunted yell was heard from y/n while preparing sandwiches for herself and for her brother, Yeonjun on the way to school.

"He thought I need him? Pfft, who is he kidding? No one believes he can actually find someone's match!" she annoyingly uttered as she kept punching the sandwiches to make it thinner, but the more she punches, the more she didn't noticed that the sandwich is getting battered because of her.

When Yeonjun walked over the kitchen to see his sister being so annoyed with nothing in particular and putting all her anger to the innocent sandwich she's holding.

"poor sandwich" he mumbled, but loud enough for her sister to realized what she has been doing.

Her eyes widened when she saw how miserable and looked unappetizing the sandwich looks like, and felt sorry for the innocent sandwich as well.

"I'll make you a new one!" Y/N insisted as she was about to put the sandwich down but Yeonjun immediately took it and put it inside his bag.

"It's fine. Battered sandwich knowing that the girl who made it was full of anger to one of my friends sounds delicious" Yeonjun smirked while safely putting the sandwich inside.

y/n only rolled her eyes at him, mentioning out his friends only made her remember about what happened last last day.

"I don't really know why you are being angry at Huening Kai. He didn't do anything wrong but to help you find your soulmate" Yeonjun said with a shrug.

"He told me I was desperate!"

"But you are desperate--"

"well I only did that because I don't want to waste the money you gave him!" She retorted back angrily, as what Huening Kai said to her is still fresh in her mind and still echoes painfully.

"But I didn't paid him tho---"

"what?"

"Well at first I paid him. But I don't know, he return my money back and he said he will do it for free" he explained while shrugging unsurely.