09

weekends finally came, y/n wasn't much expecting to feel excitement over the fact that she will be able to see Yeonjun's friends today. Tho she wasn't expecting it, but she's already feeling the excitement within her.

Maybe she was just too excited to see his friends coming in their house for the very first time, and thankfully she already met them so she expects not to be awkward around them.

Saturday is the only day they can do whatever they want in their house. Besides for the reason that they don't have school for today, their parents are in their jobs so that's why they are the only ones home.

"When will your Soobinie come here?" She asked her brother teasingly, emphasizing the nickname Yeonjun gave to him. Accidentally Y/N saw Soobin's contact on Yeonjun's phone, so from that day forward, she always teases her brother with that cute nickname.

"shut up, my friends still don't know" Yeonjun said, while acting as manly as he can.

y/n's eyes squinted, she didn't know that Yeonjun still doesn't know that Huening Kai knew about all of it.

Oh well, maybe he still doesn't know what ability Huening Kai can do. He only knows that he can find anyone else's match.

"What's wrong for liking someone with the same gender? It's not like it's a sin" y/n let out a small chuckle, but her smile soon faded after she saw how her brother became so serious.

"it's not like everyone has that kind of mindset like you do" Yeonjun significantly said, as he looked away and walked towards the door exactly when someone knocked on it.

y/n became silent all of a sudden, she has no clue on what it feels like to be in a secret label.

"Hello y/n!" y/n came into her senses when someone called her name. She looked at them and she automatically smiled after seeing the four guys walking inside their house.