21

"Tell me your most secret, secret

"Tell me your most secret, secret." I whisper into the top of Evie's head as her fingertip traces the black inked patterns on my torso.

The way her hand feathers across my skin almost tickles, it sends a warm feeling erupting through my entire body, starting from the touch of her skin against mine.

"Hm, what?" She nuzzles her head deeper into the crook of my neck, her voice sounding sleepy as if she had just woken up.

"Your most secret, secret. What is it?" I repeat a little louder this time causing Evie to stir into a more awake state.

She fidgets her way out of my arms and moves so her head is resting on my stomach, her soft blonde hair fanning around her, framing her face in the most effortless manner while staring at the ceiling.

The red ribbon I've come to notice she always wears, poking through her hair ever so slightly. I haven't asked about it yet.

We still haven't made the taco's yet.

But that seems to be the last thing on both of our minds right now.

"I believe in aliens." She hums back, glancing up at me only for a moment, long enough to be put into a trance by her eyes.

"That's your secret. You believe in aliens. That doesn't sound like much of a secret." I question, the confusion clearly laced in my voice.

It's not the alien part that surprises me, because even I myself am convinced there's something more out there. There just has to be. But for that to be her deepest secret seems suspicious.

Especially considering she has been a very closed off and shy person so far.

She must have a secret darker than aliens.

"Well no, not exactly." She lets out a small giggle, her hands fiddling with the hem of my shirt she's now dressed herself in, which I am in no means complaining about.

It looks good on her.

I raise my brows in question for her to continue, but as she opens her mouth to speak, her phone vibrates on the bedside table. That must be the fourth time in the past half an hour.

"It's probably just Bea or Michael or something, nothing important." She brushes off in response to me notioning my head to the phone.

I'm surprised she hasn't picked it up yet.

"And Harry, to answer your previous question. Telling you my most secret, secret means a lot of trust baby. And this is only our fourth date. What kind of girl would I be if I just gave everything away so quickly." She cuts herself off by laughing.

Well considering what we just did, not exactly something I'd do on a fourth date either. But it felt natural.

Comfortable.