04

2K in a week are you joking? Brb crying! Please keep voting and commenting. Anyway it's 1:30am and I have school today...

"Mate, you're not doing anything on Sunday, right?" Mitch asks, sitting opposite me in my changing room

This is the penultimate show of the tour, a few hours left until I'll be out on the stage, introducing myself and singing my heart out for one of the last shows.

Live On Tour.

My first solo tour.

In all honesty, I can't believe I made it.

I really fucking made it.

I made it in an industry that is so brutal and all you ever hear from people is how it's not worth trying because no one ever gets anywhere - because you will never get anywhere.

Yet here I am, proving so many people wrong with a whole sold out tour.

There is nothing I love more than touring, but I miss just spending the weekend at home with mum and Gem doing regular everyday things like having a Sunday roast - which mum would always burn so instead we'd go to the pub around the corner.

I try and call them as often as possible, but it's difficult with the time zones.

Whenever I visit mum, I always pop into the bakery to say hi to all the familiar faces.

And when I get the chance in London I make sure to give Lou and Lux a visit. Lou still gives me updates on Lux. I remember when she was just a tiny baby, she's growing up so fast but honestly I still feel like an overprotective older brother to her.

I do try and talk with the boys, but again the time zones make it difficult, all of us living separate lives. Each of them is doing amazing in their solo careers though and I couldn't be prouder of them all.

I would never have been able to make it in the industry without the boys and of course I miss them all and I miss touring with them.

Touring now is incredibly different, still brilliant, but different nonetheless.

But I guess growing up does that, it changes things.

I'm no longer the 16 year old kid I once was.

I glance over to mitch before answering, "No, nothing Sunday. Nothing for a while I know of. Are you asking me to run away with you?" I joke, being half serious if he agreed because sometimes I need an escape.

"Well you're busy now." He begins, shoving a slice of pizza into his mouth, a pizza I didn't even know he ordered at that. Guess I was too busy just staring at the ceiling.

Knowing Mitch, I probably should have asked what he had in mind first, rather than telling him I have no plans whatsoever.

The last time I went along with one of his 'great ideas' was Chicago, we ended up going to a supposedly 'high-fashion' show, but rather showed up to a strip show.