30

"Harry, if you write one more sex position, or anything related, I will stop playing with you immediately

"Harry, if you write one more sex position, or anything related, I will stop playing with you immediately." I look into his eyes, furrowing my eyebrows watching him place down the tiles to spell out 'cowgirl'.

It wouldn't be so bad, if the word before hadn't been 'reverse'. And the word before that being 'doggy'. And the one before that being 'sex'.

And not to mention when he tried to use two blank tiles as '6' and '9'.

I really regret suggesting to play scrabble right now.

But his dumb, cute, contagious laugh he makes after every word he places onto the board only means I can't get annoyed at him.

"Hmm, well it looks like I'm going to need to switch all my tiles then." He teases with a wink, a cheeky smile spreading across his lips.

I don't doubt he's telling the truth for a second.

"You are so much like Es." I shake my head, standing up from the couch and making my way into his kitchen.

Harry's footsteps follow slightly behind.

"Oh come on, what's that supposed to mean?" He questions, slowly walking up behind me and tugging at the bottom of his shirt I'm wearing so it covers my ass a little more.

His clothes are far more comfortable than mine, and he insists I wear it. Apparently he prefers his clothes when I wear them, in which my response was calling him stupid, and then trying to get him into my lace bralette and tennis skirt.

He got one arm in before I heard the material starting to be torn apart.

Harry is incredibly muscular, especially when compared to me.

"It means, all you think about is sex." I can't help but giggle as I whisper the words to him, searching through his very bare fridge.

"Only when I'm with you." He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Oh, like that's any better." My sarcastic tone makes him snicker against my neck which sends shivers through my body and I squirm in response.

It doesn't help that the hood of his grey dressing gown is tickling my neck as well, he's very cuddly today.

I settle on a carton of cherries to snack on. I've been hungrier than usual today but I think that's mostly due to the amount of work I've been doing recently. Constant. Day after day after day, it's just dancing.

Today is one of the few days I've been able to rest. I have no work and no rehearsals, so Harry made sure the whole day was kept free so he could spend all day with me.

He originally offered to take me out to dinner, or on a date out somewhere. But I am too exhausted, and I think he felt the same. So we agreed to just stay at his place and order Thai food for dinner, rather than getting dressed up to go out somewhere.