chapter 31

Gg pov

After tre left last night I just sat there crying in pain when dre and chrissy came back he put her in her crib and came and sat by me and told me it was all gone be ok I just started crying because I was supposed to be the one to tell him that instead it was him that hurt me so much he got up and went in the closet and took all my clothes and shoes and packed them and did the same with chrissy and went in his room and got his stuff and we got in my car and he drove off to a hotel and stayed there he told me to give him my phone and I did and he went to the balcony and threw his and mine and it shattered.

"Wtf drew!"

"Im tryna keep you and my niece safe!!, he could have easily put some damn tracking device in it!"

"Fuk this shit im going back to my man okay??, you can keep that baby just keep her safe andrew I love you bye!"
"Tf you mean going back to yo man Angie you sounding like mama when daddy used to beat on her but you know what done come running to me crying since you wanna be a bitch and run back to that BITCH!"
'Slap' I slapped him.
"Don't chu Eva disrespect my MF man like that who the hell you think you is??"
"YO MAN??? IM YO BROTHER ANGUE MAN YOU YAKING WATER OVER BLOOD MAN FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT AND YO ASS WALKING BACK CUZ U AINT TAKING MY MF CAR!!!!!"
He said with tears streaming down his face I grabbed my stuff and left out and called a cab once the cab got here I went home and went in the house and cleaned up and cooked chicken macaroni and cabbage and corn bread and went and took a shower when I heard.
"ANGIE!!"
"Yes"
"Where Tf is my baby"
"Ummmm"
"Angie WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?!?!!"punch and I just hit the floor.
"With Andrew"
"And where is he at?"
"A hotel I told him I was leaving so I can be with you I left him and the baby for you.
"Good now comere"
I got off the floor and walked over to him and he pulled me by hair and pushed me down to the floor and said.
"suck it"
"Na I don't suck dick"
He unzipped his pants and took his man out and shoved him into my mouth and started pushing me head in and out I started choking and gagging when he started laughing then he picked me up and threw me on the couch and ripped my pants off and and panties and jammed into me and started ripping my kit kat apart I was screaming and crying then he flipped us over and I just say there crying on top of her he slapped me and to me to ride him and I did and he started groaning like it felt good I should have just stayed with my baby and brother he then threw me off and started beating the shit outta me and I couldn't help but cry when I heard "WTF?!?".
Vae POV
I went to see gg today and when I walked in I saw tre beatin the fuck outta her.
"Wtf?"
I ran over and started taking off on true then gg got up and ran somewhere I just stood there in a full blown fight with my brother when I heard BANG...

OMG WHAT HAPPEN BUT IM DOING QUESTION AND ANSWERS FOR THE CHARACTERS SO COMMENT AND VOTE.

Jordan in multimedia