chapter 23

Yana POV

After school was over me and drew stayed after,I was walking down the stairs going to my after school class when this girl Brianna she don't like cuz I go out with Drew but oh well,I was walking and this bitch had the nerve to slap me so I just started punching her ass then her friends had the nerve to jump in I was getting jumped and I could not believe it drew was just standing on the sideline watching they finally stopped I got up and ran out the school and sat on the bench when Drew had the nerve to come out the school and sat next to me and tried to grab my hand I just slapped the shit outta him and took my necklace of and threw it at him.

"We are over,you just stood there while I was getting jumped,go be with yo lil girlfriend for all I care fuck you!!!"

After that I walked to Taco Bell and called my sister.RING....RING.RI.after the third ring she answered.

"Hello"

"Can you come get me?"I said crying

"WHAT HAPPENED DAYANA!?!?!?"

"I got jumped and drew just stood on the sideline can u please come get me?"

"Where are you at?"

"Taco Bell"

"Okay Jim on my way stay calm."

Trevae POV

After my sister got off the phone I hopped up and put on some basket ball shorts and a sports bra and some Jordan's and put my hair in a bun I went in Yana room and got here some basket ball shorts a tank top and some Jordan's and I left out who use mad as fuck I called gg and told her what happened and she was steaming.when I got to taco I honked my horn and Yana came out I told her to get in the back and change and I drove back to the school to see some lil bitch on Drew lap so I walked over dere with Yana by me.

"Which one of y'all lil bad ass lil kids jumped my sister?" about three of them raised they hand "call y'all sisters" I called up 4 of my cousins up here and they was up here in 10 minutes and I was steaming then this lil boy had the nerve to say.

"Damn Yana yo sister bomb as fuck!"

"Shut yo ass up Deontae damn!"

About 5 minutes later

The lil girls sisters came and Yana lil friends and we was gettin it in we wa whooping they ass and finally we stopped but Yana was still beating the lil girl ass we had snatch her off her and when we did she had a hand full of her weave and we hopped in my car and drove to my house and we took a shower and around 7:00 I missed my baby so me and Yana went to get her when I pulled up to twan house I got out and knocked on the door and some girl came to the door with MY baby in her hands I told Yana to get my baby I was yelling my ass off.

"TWAN GETCHO ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"You had some bitch holding MY baby where is her stuff at?"

"Here"he said throwing it at me I just punched his ass and got my baby and strapped her in and left.

Drew pov

When I got home my sister punched the shit outta me and told me to give her my phone, tablet, computer, ipod, xbox all of my electronics  she at least gave me my phone back I was happy bout that I called yana..

'Wtf do yo ass want?"

"Im sorry I ddinta meand to stand on the side but...."

"But what nigga?"

"We had sex"

'WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHOSE YO FUCK BUDDY OVA ME, ANDREW YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR ME AT LEAST UNTIL I GOT OLDER, but I guess every boy has needs huh?, fuck you, you know you broke my heart I loved you I trusted you but you let me down im down with you lose my fucking number.!!!"and she just hung up.

I just sat back on my bed and cried.

AWWWWW WHAT YALL THINK