??????

???POV
Finally got her ass that'll teach her not to go out and around getting pregnant and try to disrespect me?
Ahh no but I got sum for DAT ass.
"Baby we got her"
"O-o-okay"
"Baby its okay we got this"
Vae POV
I don't know where I am and this shit is scary asf and I'm about to get pissed off but imma just pray.
*NEXT DAY*
Twan pov

my momma just called me and told me that Vae didnt come get the kids yesterday so i had to go get them so i got out of bed and took a shower and put on some gray sweats with some nike slide ins and a black t-shirt and walked to my car getting in going to my mom house when i got there i got out nd went to get the kids when i went in jj and asia was on the couch but asia was sleep in her carrier and i walked over to jj and tried to pick her up but she doged me and ran to my mom hiding behind her it broke me down inside i got asia and kissed my mom and walked away when jj said..

"NO DWNT TUCH MY SISTER!!!!!!!"

"jordan go get in the car NOW!!"

"NO!!!!"then she ran to my mom going behind her

"you let the bad man hurt mwe dwaddy"she said crying and i just broke down crying i went over and picked her up she layed her head on my chest crying i just kissed her head and picked asia seatup bringing it outside and brung it to the car straping her up then jj next then i drove back to my house putting asia in eternity crib thats my other daughter but she left with her mom i went in jj room to see her laying on her belly i picked her up putting her up on my lap.

"jordan"

"yes sir?"

"daddy didnt want the bad man to hurt you,you know that right?"

"yes daddy but that man look just like uncwle twan"

"wait what?"

"he look like uncwle twan daddy but he was taller"

"okay baby"

i layed her down for her nap then walked out the room going into my room getting on the phone calling up my niggas.

"aye yall code red my babymomma missing bro and i know who got her"

"aight meet us at the trp in 10"

"one"

"aight niqqa one"

i grabbed the kids bringing them BACK to my mom house going to the trap and now that i realize it vae car was still at my house DAMN.

vae pov

the light turned on but they had a mask on.

"trevae you know jordan right?"

"what did you do to my baby niqqa??"

"boy was she tight oooweeee when i went up inside her ponding her shit mhm i made a good nut that day shiddd she even better than yo moms!!"

"you the bitch that rapped my baby??"

"mhm"??? said takeing off his mask yall wouldnt believe who it was.

4 QUETIONS FOR YALL

*IS THIS BOOK GOOD?

*WHO YALLL THINK ??? IS?

*CAN YALL GO READ MY OTHA BOOKS?

*VOTE&COMMENT?????