chapter 30

*2 days later*

Yana pov

I was home and tired I haven't seen Xavier since I bad the kids but thank the lord that twan and car made up And he got Jordan so she helping me and they finally feel asleep so we decided to go to sleep, about 2 hours later I woke up and the babies were okay and still sleep so I just took a shower and put some white joggers and black T-shirt and some Oreo jordans and put my hair in a bun and told vae I was finna go to Xavier house and I was bringing the twins so I got them dress and put them on white and blue onsies and put they hat on made about 4 bottles and put they pacifier in they mouth and made sure they was strapped in and bought them downstairs and put them in the car and strapped them in thank God I learned how to drive but I got in the car and went to Xavier house and knocked on the door and he came to the door and opened it to see me and he looked surprised.

"Wha-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here so we can talk"

He looked behind him and opened the door and I walked in with the twins and sat down.

"So wassup?"

"You left me alone having twins by myself Xavier you said you was gone be there for my babies!,you know I said I was just gonna get a abor-(gco)

"Hey babe what's taking so long?"

I turned around to see some other bitch.

"So this what you was doing while I was having yo babies?,coo you ain't gotta be there for me or my babies!"I got up and grabbed the twins and left.

When I got back to the house I heard a baby yelling so I out the twins back in their crib and walked in vae room and seen JJ walking around I just laughed and sat down on the bed and dozed off.

Vae POV

Twan had dropped off JJ and she was just talking my ears out.

"Mumma jus jus"

"Okay baby come on lets go downstairs"she grabbed my hand abd we walked downstairs and got some juice and coojies and we sat there talkin she was just a babbling.

"Whatchu wanna do for your birthday?"

"Swish!!!"

"You wanna get wet?"

"Yeah I wan javn and layon and chrissy to come!!"she said clapping her hands

She meant to say javon and layon to come and chrissy thats gg daughter and  she look just like tre he could not deny that baby but after we git done we cleaned up our mess and I layed her down for her nap and went and took dinner out I made chivken Alfredo with cheese buscuits and baked chicken and steamed carrots and I heard the twins crying so I went in the room and changed they diaper and fed them and put them back to sleep and went and cleaned up the house a little bit later I took a shower and put on a black tank top a red blazer and some dark skinny jeans and red and black heels and curled my hair and put red lip stick on woke up jj and washed her up and put her on a pink floral dress and whute sandals and left her hair poofy and sat her down to watch tv then yanna woke up and took a shower and put ok n white skinny jeans a pink v-neck and white air forces and put her hair in a bun and dhe got the twins dressed and she bought them downstairs and we was just sittin there talkin until Xavier yes him and tre and dre and twan and my new boo and gg come that why I cooked so much food then someone knocked on t gg e door and when I answered gg and them was here they came in then it was xavier then my boo then twan we all sat down and ate when jj got up and sat on my boyfriend deontae lap.

"Daddy?"

We all choked on our food and looked at her I could see twan clench his jaw.

"Jj baby come here."

"Otay mommy"

she came and sat on her lap and I told her that wasnt ger daddy it was her twan abd she understood after everybidy got done eating Xavier stayed and helped with the twins they look just like him after he left we all took showers and deontae stayed over and i had got in the shower and took a hot shower when rae git in with me and he bent ne over and started pounding inside of me and and playing with my kit kat while he was doing it after we cane at the same time I was to tired and we just went to sleep.

No

Gg pov

"Twan stfu damn its like ever since I had christianna you been bugging me and  that shit getting old!"I said poking him in his chest.

"Angie wtf is you talkin about you gone make me beat yo ass for real!!"

"Bitch I'd like to see you do it!!"
Slap punch kick

"Aww hell nah"I jumped on him causong him to stumble and fall and started takeing off on his ass he then grabbed me by throat and started choking me.

"NOW WHAT WAS THAT HUH YOU HOT SOME MORE SHIT TO SAY HUH?!?!?"he just started kicking me punching me and slapping me until he saw blood then he pick me up and throw me on the bed and started rapping me I was kicking qnd screaming but the kids was at my cousin house so I was dead after that he ran a hit bath and threw me in there it stung bad when I looked up in his eyes i could tell that was not the twan I knew..

Omg comment vote....Twin in the multimedia