Chapter 6

Ty POV
After the party was over I had to talk to Keisha bout how she disrespected my BM when I had walked in the room she was just getting out the shower.

Me:hey babe we need to talk

K:um....ok?

Me:I don't like the way you disrespected Kiara.

K:but ain't she just yo baby momma you acting like she yo fiancé like dammit Ty what is she has that I don't?

Me:OMFG see this the shit I'm talking about yo ass always got some smart shit to say like why and she had my first two kids,and I'm telling you this shit right now if u think you come before my kids you got another thing coming!i said grabbing my keys and walking out.

Next day

Kiara POV
Today was girls day so me Trevae,and tiara are going to get our hair,nails,and go shopping.

I get out of bed and take me a 30 minute shower and got out lotion up real good and put on oranges reddish crop top with light blue high wasted shorts with the new kd's that came out on nov 25th and turquoise bangles and diamond earrings,I had to get my daughter ready so I went in her room she washed up and put her on the black emoji outfit with some fresh out the box some black timberlands and her matching bucket hat,and we was out!

Tiara POV
We'll y'all already no the plans so I do the hygiene routine a black high low shirt with a pink tank top with pink sandals and diamond studs and grabbed my stuff and was out!

Ty POV
I had to go get my lil man cuz it was boys day so I did my hygiene put on a pink v-neck with black joggers and some white Air Force ones and got my son ready since he spent the night with me I put him on the same thing I had on except he had a blue v-neck and the blue Jordan's 6 and we left.

Keisha POV
So me and my girls went out to the mall and just guess who we saw....kiara and tiara but we just walked past them when her daughter said hey to me and Trevae never did nun to me so I said hi back and rolled my eyes at the twins and walked away like the bitch I am.