chapter 25

Trevae pov

I had to get my baby from MamaT house, go to find a job, meet up with twan at the park to talk to him.so I got  in the shower and washed down in some vanilla secret body wash and I hopped out the shower and and dried off and lotioned my bidy down and went to my vanity and dried it and bone straightend my hair and put a black bow on it and put on (in multimedia) and put my Nicki Minaj perfume on and grabbed my phone and putse and left out to meet twan at the park.Once I got there I saw him sitting on the bench all I could her was little screams from the kids and my heels clicking on the ground and I went over and sat down.

"Hey okay so I want to see my baby more often."

"Ok you can do that I just dont want another bitch holding my baby."

"Tf you mean yo baby she mines to!"

"Okay and I wouldn't have that baby if yo ass wouldnt uave rapped me, you know what I have a job interview to go to so I will see you later."I said getting up.

"Where at the garbage company?"

"Bitch!"I said as I punched him in mouth.

"That'll teach yo ass how to talk to somebody!!"

I walked back to my car drove to bdp

Big Daddy's Palace yes a strip club its gone be fast money coming in, but I got out the car and walked to the building door and asked the bouncer where the boss office was at he said straight back so I went straightback to the office I knocked on the doir and he said come in so I walked in.

"Whatchu need?"

"A job"

"Aight let me see you turn around"I turned around and did a 360.

"Mmm yea comere"

I got to admit he was fine lightekin dimples late 20's

I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap and said take off my dress so all I was left in was my heels and my lace bra and thong set he pulled me over to him by my waist and started kissing me on my  neck..

$1 hour later $

"You got tge job when can you start?"

"Whenever"I said outta breath

"Aight tonight ill shiw you to yo dressing room come on"we left out the office and walked to a room and it was alit of girls in there and he shiwed me my spot and he told some girl to help me about 20 minutes later she ws done she re-did my curld and make up and I had a red lingere set and chettah print heels and red lipstick and they said my stage name was diamond so whentgey called me out I walked out and went to the pole and did my little thing and once I was done I went to the locker and git dressed and counted my money up and I had 4,200 dolars and I put it in my purse and left out and was on my way to MamaT house to see my baby  when I got there and I walked in I aint see my baby.

"Hey mama where jj at?"

"Oh twan came and got her and said that you said he could"

"Omfg my baby"

"What happen he knew I told him the only way he could see her was in my supervision!!"

"I am so sorry baby"

"Do you know where he coukd have went?!??!?!?!?"

"No"

"Huh aight, ill see you later"I said and walked out and went back to my car.

Yana pov

''Omg Xavier stop you play to much"

Me and him was at my house since my my dad and kiara went out of town for the weekend so we was just at my house.

"Bae I love you"

"Aww zae I luhh you to"

We started making out and it got heated in here clothes was flying everywhere in the room soon we was under the covers naked he pulled a condom out his pocket and slid it on.

"You ready."

"Yeah"

He slid it in I started crying holding on to his shoulders he was moving in and outta of me and it started to feel good.

"Go faster"

He went  faster and deeper  it felt so good after about 2 hours we.stopped and took a shower and layed down and went to sleep.

Omg yana is only 12 bad ass kids but uhmmm what yall thimk ywan gome. Do to that baby and fr yana damn but COMMENT and VOTE