.chapter 8

Tyrell POV

Today my kids coming over so I had to go to walmart and grt fruity pebbles, captiwn crunch berries, tacos, pizza, icecream, juice,and lunchable and a whole bunch more food ans went home put up all the food, and I went upstairs to  get they room ready and when I came back down keshia was eating the snacks and im like...

"What is you doing?!?!?"

"Eating what it look like?"

(A/N:KEISHA HAD THE BABY)

"Man where is my daughter?"

"She up stairs"

"Aight, oh and kiara coming for the kids"

"Ughh why?"

"Because them my kids and she got something to do tonight!"

"Mhm"

Kiara POV

I had to drop off the kids at Ty's house cuz I had to go to a christmas party at my job so I put on in (multi media) and gold  jewelry and grab my purse and got the kids and walked out to my car and put the kids in the seats and started the car up and was blasting king louie live and die in chicago.

  ~skip car ride~

I got out the car and got the kids and they stuff and knocked on the door

Where T answered the door he said come in and I follwed him to the living room where keisha and her friends were in there and when I walked all if em turned they lip up at me like I care then I asked them.

"Is there a problem here"

"Nope not at all but yo outfit on fleek!"-random girl

"Thank you"

"Wtf you no supposed to be complimenting her!!!"

"Look im here with for my kids father not for you and you lucky my kids is here girl you would jo like me and im not playing wit yo ass but watch imma catch that ass lacking bitch, but Ty I have to go ill be back tomrrow moring cuz we going out of town for a bit  ill see you later.I said and kissed him on the cheek, and kissed my babies and left.