Labor

*4 months later*

Trevae pov

I am now 9 months pregnant she been kicking like crazy and it hurt like hell I am on bed rest but bae ass been staying here with me I dont know what I would do with out her we was sitting down on the couch and gg dumb ass was like..

"You dudnt have to pee on yoself!"

"I didn-(gco) MY WATER BROKE CALL TRE AND TWAN RIGHT FUCKONG NOW AND GET ME TO A HOSPITAL!"

"Ok come on!"

We git in the car and sped to the hospital with the cops following us when we got there the cops saw what was going on and  they left we went in the hospital .

"I NEED HELPMY FRIEND IS IN LABOR!"

"Okay can you fill this out"

"NO BITCH I HAVE A FUCKING HUMAN BEING INSIDE OF ME AND U TALKIN BOUT SOME DAMN PAPERS GET ME A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!!!!"

"Uhmm o-k uhh, can we have a wheel chair and a doctir we have women in labor"

"THANK YOU!!"

I was rushed to the back and they sat me on th bed they said I had to wait until I was dilated like bitch please.

Gg pov

I called up the whole family about 20 minutes later twan and tre was here yes me abd tre go out and I might have someone baking in the oven.

We went inside the room and the doctor came in talking looking inder the sheet "Oh my your ready to start  pushing okay on three 1-2-3 PUSH, OKAY I SEE THE HEAD OKAY AGAIN 1-2-3.

vae pov

"TWAN I WILL FUCKING KILL YO ASS YO MADE ME  THIS WAY YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!"

"OKAY ONE MORE PUSH ON THREE 1-2-3"

WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH

Finally my baby was here I am so happy the nurse gave twan the scissors and he cut the umbilical cord and she left out to wash it and clean she came with my baby wrapped up on her arms.

"What are you gonna name her?"

"Uhmmm"

TBC

What should the baby name be I need first middle and last.