Suprise??

Vae pov

when i woke up i took a shower and put on (in mm)and bone straightend my hair and put red lip stick on i got jj dress and put her on cargo shorts purple shirt and pbj kds and put her hair in a bun and put a purple headband around it and packed her bag with snacks clothes and toys and we left out the house i pulled up to twan house and got jj out walking to the door before i could even knock twan girl snatched the door open.

"Hey jj!"

"mhm!"for her only to be 1 she got a smart ass mouth.

"Hey trevae"

"Hi is twan here?"

"yeah hes upstairs!"

"okay thanks"i walked upstairs and walked in his room to see him getting out the shower with the towel rapped around his waist and water drippin let me stop.

"Uhmm twan jj is here and ill pick her up saturday"

"aight coo"i walked downstairs and gave jj a kiss and left i got in my car went to the dollar store and got a mini bag a baby bottle and paud and left i put the pregnancy test and the rest of stuff in there and drove to deontae house and i knocked on the door he came to the door and hugged me and let me in i handed him the bag and waited for him to open the bag he opened it and started smiling i thought his face was gone crack he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me i was so happy after he put me down we layed down and watched dancing dolls i hopped up off the bed jumping around dancing.

"Get it kayla get it girl yassss!!!!!"

"babe sit yo ass down!!"

"hold up hold up"i put my leg up and did the splits.

"Can you do a splits on a dick?"he asked

"shiddd how the hell you think this baby got here?"

"ughhhhhhhh"we fell out laughing then we got on the bed and went to sleep.

Gg pov

i stopped doing all the nasty stuff and enrolled in a rehab place after i was happy i applied for a job and went home and cleaned up everything and all that i called my mom and she answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hello"

"hey mom uhmm i was wondering if i could come get chrissy?"

"idk baby cuz u did leave her and yo brother"

"momma that is MY baby yea i made a mistake but u did it first you chose dick ova us okay i still kept them safe doe i bet u aint have to have sex with people in order to feed us did u??"

"no and u can comeget her idec anymore!!"

"cool im omw"i grabbed my keys and purse and walked out the house speeding to my mom house i hopped out walked in and saw my mom and brother talkin i said hey grabbed my baby and left i went to stores went shopping and stuff went home fed chrissy and bathed her and layed her down.

Tre pov(in heaven)

Im happy how gg doin her thing and my niece or nephew cookin my lil nigga bad asl and funny talkin bout some 'mhm' i been up here with my ex tho she died a longgggggggggg time ago and now we back together and im happy but luv yall peace.

Vote&Comment