what type of sh*t is this

Vae POV

"Wait what?"

"I'm your sister!"

"Ummm come in"after we talked and everything I let her move in with me and she moved all her stuff into yana old room and settled in then she came downstairs and help me start cooking dinner we made steak tacos and picodagio and we sat down and ate then we went in the living room when I noticed it was pass time for me to go get JJ so me and Sabrina went and got her we when we go to twan house we knocked on the door and when we got there twan bm answered the door I tried to pick JJ up and put her on my hip but she started crying and I put her down and she fell on the ground and I noticed she was bleeding from her private I picked her up and rushed out the house and drove to the hospital we ran in and they rushee her back in the room and they finally came out 3 hours later and they said we should go in the room when we did they said MY baby was molested and they had to give her stitches down there because she was teared apart I started crying they said they had to keep her for a day so we stayed there ,the next morning when we woke up we got JJ and went home and layed her down and I had to go to work and no I don't work at bdp no more I work as a manager at footlocker so I got dressed and walked out the door and went to work.

*6 hours later*

When I got home this is all I heard...

"Awww fuck tae go deeeeperrrrrr"?? Moaned.then this

"Damn Sabrina"Deontae said groaning I walked up stairs and walked in the room and saw them in MY bed under MY sheets I just put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm trying to stay as calm as I can GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY HOUSE!!"I yelled through gritted teeth they got up and got ALL they shit and left and dipped out I sat down and cried not of hurt and betrayal but of stressful shit that's been going on my baby being raped I don't want her to go through what I went through I got up and washed Asia and fed her and put her to sleep when JJ walked in the room and sat on my lap.

"What happen baby?"

(FLASHBACK)

JJ POV

The bad man came in the room after daddy went to the store and he locked the door and cane and took my pretty flowa dress off and stick this biggggg thing into me and it hurt really bad and I was screaming loud but daddy didn't come save me and the bad man stopped and gave ms.Trisha alot of money then left.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

vae POV

I was in tears of what my baby was telling me I wish my brother was here so me and and him a shut it down but he not god rest his soul I dropped them off at twan momma house then went home and put on a black long sleeve black leather leggings and black spiked timberlands and put my hair in a tight bun and put a lot of lotion on and left out and drove to twan house when I walked STRAIGHT in I saw them two sitting on the couch.

"SO TRISHA YOU LET SOME NIGGA RAPE MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?!?!?"

"yep"she said popping the p

I ran over there drop kicked her ass making her fall back I jumped on Ber and started punching her face in until twan pulled me away.

"WTF IS GOING ON TREVAE?"

"THIS BITCH LET A GROWN ASS MAN RAPE MY DAMN DAUGHTER!!"

"BITCH"he said as he slapped her ass then he came over and hugged me as I cried in his arms.

"Twan why would u even leave my baby with that trifiling tramp?"

"I'm sorry"

"I gotta go get my kids from ya moms"

"Aight bye"

"✌✌"

When I walked out the house I felt something hard hit me in my head and I was out cold asf...

........CLIFFHANGER

COMMENT VOTE