chapter 16

*5 Months Later

Trevae POV

As I got out the bed twan was on his phone texting I said good morning and wobbled in the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face after that I hopped in the shower and washed down really good after I got out I lotion down and put on (in MM)

After that I put on perfume and I told twan I was ready and we left out the house and went to the soctor ,we finally get to find out what I'm having like turn tf up,when we got there I signed in and sat down and started playing don't touch the white tiles when they called my name I got up when I noticed twan was still into his phone.

"Twan baby come on"

"Huh oh OK"he.said with his eyes still glued to his eyes like damn give it a break.

"OK uhm you ready to find out what u having?"

"Yes!"

Once I said that he pulled up my shirt and put the cold jell on my belly when I looked over at twan he was into his phone, I took his phone and put it in my titty.

"When we get done you can  have it back!"

"Omfg!!"

I just ignored him and worrsleep.bout my  baby.

"It looks like your having a girl,congrads"

"Yay!!thank you!"

After he said that he cleaned my stomach and I hopped off the bed and wapoed out with twan behind me STILL into his phone cuz my dumb ass gave it back,when we got home I went in the kitchen and ate some fruit and walked upstairs and laid down and watched TV,when I looked over at twan he was into his phone so I snatched it and ran into the bathroom and locked the door,and read his messages I couldn't believe what I was seeing he been cheating on me for 2  months now,damn.I got off the fpiir and unlocked the door and I threw it at him and I grabbed on of my bags and put some clothes in there for at least a week,I went in my bathroom and grab my tooth brush and body wash I grab my shoes and put em back on I grab my phone and keys and left out going to gg house.

GG POV

Hayy y'all my name is Angy but people call me gg I am trevae best friend  we been coo for a while now uhmm I'm 4"11 I'm brown skin with long black hair that I stay with weave in tho but I take care of my 11 year old brother and that's it.

I was cooking dinner when somebody knocked on the door when I heard footsteps I knew my brother had it.

"Hay auntie vae"

"Hey is yo sister here?"I could tell she was crying.

"IM IN HERE BOO"

She walked in the kitchen and just ran into my arms and just cried I turned off The stove and we just slid down the fridge.

"What happen vae?!?!"

"He cheated in me"

"Omfg vae stop crying its not good for the baby"she stopped and sniffed the air.

"Watchu cooking,boo"she got off the floor and went over to the stove and looked at the pots she went in the cabinet and got her a plate and she got some maccoroni and chicken and string beans and sat at the table and started smacking on her food she looked over at me and said

"What is still doing on the floor for?

Getch ass up and sit down and eat with me boo!"y'all see what food do to a pregnant women.once I got my plate I sat down and started eating.

"Guess what girl?"

"Wassup"I said curious

"I'm having a baby girl!!"

"Omg u having my god daughter!!!"

"Yass but since it's only like 4 let's go shopping!!??"

"Okay let me get my purse,and tell that Lil nappy head boy to get his shoes on."

Trevae pov

Once they came back we hopped in my car and went to the mall,once we got there we found a parking spot and went in FIRST STOP footlocker when we walked in I saw some cute baby Jordan's I bought like 20 pair next was baby palace then a whole bunch more places then my feet start hurting so we went to the food court I got pizza subway and Wendy's and McDonald and taco bell and a large coke and I sat down  and ate my food after we was done we went back to gg house and went to sleep.

Imma need 5+ comments and 5+votes if no votes or comments no book.