chapter 33

*RECAP*

I woke up to hear a knock at the door and went downstairs and answered it to see twan.

"Twan what are you doing here?"

"I want you back"

"What twan ive moved on youve moved on you got a baby go home and see yo baby twan you can come get jj later cuz I have to go birthday shopping anyway!"

"Aigt man I'm sorry ion know what I was thinking"he saud walking away as soon as I closed the door one of the twins started crying I walked upstairs and got laywon and fed him and changed and cleaned him up and put him on a onsie and brushed his thick hair and sat him on the couch and turned on the tv a mhm d put pillow around him and started cleaning up when jj walked down the stairs looking like twan.

"Mommy im hungy"

"Otay come on baby"

We went in the kitchen and made some ceral and she sat in the living room and ate while I went up stairs and got ger outfit out and put her on a purple t-shirt cargos and her peanut butter jelly kds and grabbed the hair stuff she came up and went in her bathroom and ran ber bathwater and got in I washed her hair and her fown and rinsed and dried her brushed he teeth and washed her face and put her outfit on and put little ponytails with berrats and clickaballs on her hair and packed her bag with toys snacks medicine since she have asthma and thats it and told her to go downstairs and sit down I heard the itger twin crying and went in the room and washed him down and fed and cleaned him up and put him a onsie on a sat him downstairs and went and woke yanna up she got up looking hout ugly asl lmao she went in the bathroom taking a shower I went in my took a shower and put on the same thing as jj and put my hair in a bun and a purple bow and put lip gloss on and went down and strapped the twins in they carsests and went back up and saw yana walk out her room with a pink sundress on and white sandals and we all left I dropped jj off at twan house then dropped yana and the twins off at Xavier house and drive to party city and got some minnie mouse decorations and went to Wal-Mart and put the order in for jj minie mouse cake then went to toys r us and got some toys and stuff then went to the mall and got some clothes and went home and when I walked in my room I looked up and saw the pic of me and tre on our birthday and started crying and I grabbed the puc and kissed it and sat ig bavk down and went in andew room and saw him still sleep with chrissy on his chest wide awake I grabbed her and washed her up and put on a lityle pink tutu and a white shirt with and white leggings with little pink baby uggs and brushed her hair and woke andrew up do he can go talk to his sister he got up took a shower and got dressed and we left when we got there we walked in to see gg giving head to some old nigga andrew ran ova dere grabbing the dude beating him up and gg got up and tried to grab chrissy and I snatched he away and she looked horrible I sat chrissy down and started beating tf outta gg and she was just taking the shit I stopped and grabbed drew and we left.

Peanut butter jelly kds in mm