chapter 26

1 week later

Trevae pov

Twan still havent brung my baby baack you dont understand how im scared like that my first child, I was sitting in bed a when someone knocked on the door and when I went to answer the door I saw my baby and the bitch twan I punched him dead in his shit and grabbed my baby and slammed the door in his face and fed my baby bathed her and laid her down with me and went to sleep.

Yana pov

It's been a week since i lost my virginity yes i am  only 14 okay and its not like im pregnant shid and if i am oh fuckin well yall can think what yall want,but me and xavier is going on a date to the movies so i got to get ready i took a shower and got dressed in white tanktop and a blue and white checkered button down and tied it aroung my waist  and put on some ripped light blue jeans and some air force ones and can i say my booty got BIG since i lost v-card i got my phone and purse and walked downstairs and waited until xavier got here so i played candy crush soda when my phone beeped i checked it and it said "im outside" so i got up and left out the house and walked to his car and got in and we drove to the movies when we got there we got out and went in and went to the stand and got our tickets to see women in black 2 and hell yeah i payed for myself but when we got in there we sat all the waynat the top and talked until the movie started and we watchin tv and eatin candy when i felt the feeling to throw up so i got up and ran down the stairs and ran to the bathroom and threw up my insides when i was done i washed my mouth out and when i walked out the bathroom  xavier was right there and we walked out the building and we were going to his house but instead he went straight instead of going left he went straight .

"babe where are we going?"

"the doctor"

"tf you mean the hospital Xavier?"

"man gone somewhere with that shit you going to the hospital weather you like the shit or not!!"

"ok and what if im pregnant huh wtf am I going to do cuz i know yo ass aint gone be in its life if im pregnant!!"

"stfu Dayana of course imma be there for my seed tf i look like?"

"a dumbass"

"Dayana you really pushing my buttons!"

"GOOD!'

we pulled up to the hospital and i got out and slammed the door.

"STOP SLAMMING MY DAMN DOORS!!!!"

"BITCH SHUTUP!!!!"

we walked in and i signed in and i plopped down in the chair.

"look you need to lose the fucking additude"

"shut the hell up talkin to me"

"Johnson?"

i got up and walked back and sat down on the bed.

"so what seems to be the prblem?"

"well ive been feeling sick lately"

"okay uhmm lets do some checkups'

she did all the regluar checkups but last but not least pee test when she gave me the cup i went and pee'd and gave it to her about 30 minutes later she said.........

TO BE CONTINUED!!

this is dedicate to j

@Kennypooh23