chapter 28

Trevae POV

After work last night I made about 4,000 so I wanted to go shopping with yana today and Abe wanted to tell me sum and she wanted to match so we gone do (in multimedia) and I took a shower and got dressed and did my hair and put it in a bun and I grabbed my purse and phone and left out,when I got to the house I honked the horn and she came out in the same thing I had on and a bun in her head and she hopped in the car and I sped to the mall when we got there we went to footlocker and Victoria secret and Michael Kors and Gucci and a whole bunch more stores and we went to the food court and I got two slices of pizza and a sprite this girl had Mickie D's taco bell burger king and pizza.

"Damn is you hungry or what?!"

"Nahhh I'm pregnant"

"YOU WHAT DAYANA?!?!"

"I'm pregnant!"

"DAYANA YOUR ONLY 14 DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING BABY!!!!!?????"

"YES NOW GET TF OUTTA MY FACE WITH THQT SHIT!"

"do you even know who the daddy is?"

"Yea his name is Xavier,speaking of him there he go with another bitch!"

"Its probably just his cousin"

"Oh.so cousins tounge kiss?!"

"Oh well damn"

"I'll be back"

"Okay and be carefull."

Yana pov

"Xavier who the fuck is this??"

"Uhhhh..."

"I'm his girlfriend"

"Really?"

"yeah"

"Well I'm his babymama bitch step back!!"

"Forreal xavier ?,I'm sorry I did not know"

"You coo"

"XAVIER I AM PREGNANT WITH YO SEED AND YOU GOT THE BALLS TO GO FUCK AROUND WITH ANOTHER BITCH?!?!?!?!?!"

"I'm sorry"

"Nahh its coo me and my baby will be fine"I said walking away

"Sis you ready?"

"Yeah and you staying with me from now on!"

"Okay let's go".

NOBODY'S POV

They left the mall and dropped the bags off at home and went to your mom house and got all of yana stuff and left...

VOTE COMMENT

AND I MIGHT STOP THIS STORY CUZ PEOPLE TELL ME TO UPDATE BUT AINT NOBODY TRYNA VOTE